- William Hill Casino Android App
- William Hill Casino App on Android
- William Hill Casino iOS App
- William Hill Casino App on iOS
- How to Use the App?
- William Hill Mobile Version of Casino
- Notable Features
- Mobile Casino
- Live Dealer Games Mobile
- William Hill Casino Mobile Offer
- System Requirements
- Mobile Payment Options
- Casino App Rating
How to Download William Hill Mobile Casino App for Android?
Nowadays, almost every UK casino has a mobile version, aside from the usual desktop extravaganza. However, offering just a mobile browser version of the site isn’t enough. This is what separates average casinos from the truly great ones — having a good app for iOS and Android. And if you’ve ever heard of William Hill, you’re probably aware that they easily belong in the latter group.
In recent years, WH’s mobile casino app has been causing quite a stir. So, the BetEnemy team took it upon themselves to review it thoroughly. Not only that, but we’ve also taken the liberty of guiding you through the entire process of downloading both the iOS app and the Android app.
Once you’re done reading, you’ll have hundreds of amazing mobile games at your fingers. Are you ready to jump in and have some fun? Let’s go!
One of the biggest advantages of William Hill is that they’re a reputable company. With more than 80 years of experience, they’ve become masters of both sports betting and online casino games.
All of this helped them gain enough influence to be able to get their app on the Google Play Store. That’s right — you won’t need to download an apk file from some shady third-party websites. Google vetted them, so you know they’re legit. Now, let’s take a look at how to download the app onto your Android phone. Just follow these steps and you can start playing in a jiffy:
- Go to the British Play Store. The William Hill mobile casino app can only be downloaded from the UK Play Store. One of the best things about the Android platform is that you’re always registered in the country you’ve selected when setting up your phone. Therefore, you can even do so abroad.
- Enter ‘William Hill’ into the search bar. Since the app is so popular, it will probably appear as the first search result. It’s called ‘William Hill casino: Online Roulette & Blackjack’ — you literally can’t miss it. Once you find it, it would be a good idea to take a look around and read the description, and what the app contains. Don’t worry, William Hill has a registered developer profile on the Play Store, so everything you see written comes from the company itself.
- Tap on ‘Install’ to begin the download. The best thing about having a casino app on the Play Store is that you don’t have to jump through hoops just to play some mobile slots. By tapping the ‘Install’ box, you will begin the download. If you have a phone with biometric security features (iris scanner, fingerprint scanner, or face scanner), you will be asked to verify the request by scanning your iris/finger/face. The exact thing you’ll have to scan depends on what’s your default unlock option.
How to Install William Hill Casino App for Android?
Now that you’ve downloaded the app, it’s time to take a look at how to install it. Don’t worry, this is even easier than the previous set of steps. If you don’t believe us, take a look:
- Find the app in your app drawer and open it. On Android, when you download the mobile casino version of William Hill, it will immediately appear in the app drawer, which is sorted by alphabetical order. Tap on it to open it.
- Sign up for William Hill Casino. Once you’ve opened the app, you have to sign up by providing some basic information, including your name and surname, phone number, email, address, etc. You’ll also have to verify your number.
- Log in. After you’ve completed the verification, open the app once again, but this time tap on ‘Login.’ Enter your credentials and you can start playing.
How to Download William Hill Mobile Casino App for iOS?
Having an app on the Play Store is an accomplishment for any online casino, but being trustworthy enough to be allowed to have an app on Apple’s Play Store is even more difficult. Apple is notorious for its strict regulations and requirements, but William Hill managed to fulfill them all. Here’s how to download the William Hill iOS app:
- Go to the UK App Store. If your iCloud account is connected to an address anywhere in Britain, you can download the WH iOS. Keep in mind that it’s only available in the UK, so if you’ve lived abroad or had a foreign address connected to the iCloud account you won’t be able to see it.
- Search for ‘William Hill Casino’. The App Store’s algorithm is designed in a way that it shows the most popular apps first. Therefore, the app should be the top search result. Now, tap on the app and take a look around. It’s important that you familiarize yourself with all the features before you commence with the download.
- Tap ‘Get’ to start things off. Once you do this, you have to press the side button twice and verify the request through biometric means. If you have an iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7Plus, 8, 8Plus, SE, or SE2, you can do so by scanning your fingerprint with Touch ID. For those of you that have an iPhone X, XS, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, or 12 Pro Max, Face ID will do the trick.
How to Install William Hill Casino App for iOS?
So, have to download the William Hill iOS app? Great, now it’s time to get you ready to start playing by installing the software. This is how the process goes:
- Search for the app in your App Gallery. Just like Android, iOS makes it easy when you’re installing a new app. When it’s downloaded, just scroll right on your last home screen and search for the app in the gallery.
- Tap the icon and register. The registration process is simple. Just provide some basic info and verify your phone number. This shouldn’t take more than five minutes.
- Log into your William Hill account. Once you receive a confirmation that your number is verified, tap ‘Login’ and enter your credentials. Instantly, you should be logged in and be able to see the entire offer straight away.
How to Use William Hill Mobile Casino App?
Using the William Hill Mobile Casino app is no rocket science. In fact, it’s much simpler than the version you can see on your PC browser. The homepage features some of the top games on the site. If you see something you like, just tap on it, and you’ll see detailed instructions on how to play each and every game. Regardless of whether it’s a jackpot game or live blackjack, William Hill knows how to guide you in the right direction.
You’ll love the search bar, as it encompasses the entire WH Casino offer. Also, you can explore the site through the drop-down menu, which is accessed by tapping on the three lines in the top left corner.
Casino Mobile Version of William Hill
BetEnemy thinks that the mobile version of William Hill is the right choice. Its biggest advantage is the overall cleanliness of the site. Web developers can get awfully cocky when designing desktop sites, as there’s a lot of space to work with. This often results in crammed homepages, with too many carousel sliders, in-site ads, and whatnot.
The William Hill Casino app avoids this, as a smartphone screen is much smaller than any computer monitor. Thus, everything is clean, easy to find, and there’s nothing extra or annoying. Just the way it should be.
Mobile Casino Features
One thing we noticed was the fact that William Hill cares about their players’ different preferences. Therefore, they didn’t just cram everything into a single app. Instead, there are FOUR of them, and they’re all available for both iOS and Android. Don’t worry — you can access them all with your William Hill account and the installation process is the same for all of them. Let’s see what each app offers:
In this app, you gain access to over 20 unique versions of bingo, which is an excellent mix of classic and experimental variants. The minimum ticket cost is 20p, making the bingo games accessible to everyone. Oh, and on top of this, you can also play one of the 150 slots included with the main bingo titles.
A Vegas-themed, slots-centric piece of software, this app provides you with a mix of everything. The highlight of the whole offer is the Must Drop Jackpot series, in which you get a chance to win thousands of pounds. Blackjack and roulette are also prominent here, so there’s no shortage of diversity.
If you thought that this would be any different than the well-known, enjoyable live casino experience on PCs, you would be wrong. Everything is exactly the same, with all the essential features beautifully scaled down to enhance your enjoyment (more on all that in a bit).
William Hill Mobile Casino
Honestly, this is one of the most diverse collections of mobile casino games we’ve ever seen. You won’t feel overburdened by the number of choices because everything is spread between four apps. While some might consider this an unnecessary hassle, we love it. You won’t have to scroll endlessly through games you don’t like. It saves time and improves the overall experience.
William Hill Mobile Live Casino
Full HD streaming is the norm here, with more than 70 tables available at all times. This is one of the only UK mobile casinos that lets you play whenever you want. You’ll also love the way each game is represented, as there’s no particular focus on one game. Even though you might be playing on a small screen, all the controls are visible, and it’s easy to enter a conversation with the dealer or other players. Splendid, really.
William Hill Mobile Bonus
Unfortunately, William Hill Casino doesn’t have a mobile-specific casino bonus to offer you. Still, you can pick up a regular bonus and use it to enhance your gameplay. Don’t worry, most of the promos are still usable on iOS and Android, so you’ll have no trouble enjoying some free bets with your phone in your hands. Also, there are lots of free slots to play in demo mode, so you can play carefree or practice, without risking your own money.
System Requirements Compatibility
Even though the William Hill Casino app is very lightweight and doesn’t eat up a lot of RAM, there are still some limitations when it comes to which phones can support them. This is because newer OS versions have much better options for supporting multimedia content, and older ones simply aren’t up to par.
So, you can use the app if you have an iPhone with iOS 9.0 or any of the later versions, or on an iPad with any version of iOS or iPadOS. As for Android phones, William Hill Casino is available on smartphones of all brands, with the only requirement being that the phone runs Android 4.4.1.
Mobile Deposit & Withdrawal Payments
The William Hill Casino app offers pretty much the same banking methods as both the desktop site and the mobile site. We’ve prepared a table with all the essential info, just so you know what to expect:
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit|
|Bank Wire Transfer||£25||£100 000||3-5 days|
|Yandex Money||£10||£10 000||Instant|
|Fast Bank Transfer||£10||£10 000||Instant|
|Cheque||£25||£100 000||10 days|
|Diners Club||£5||£99 000||Instant|
|Todito Cash||£10||£10 000||Instant|
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Visa||£5||£33 000||3-5 days|
|Bank Wire Transfer||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
|Neteller||£5||£10 000||24 hours|
|Skrill||£5||£80 000||24 hours|
|Trustly||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
|Paysafe Card||£25||£99 000||5-10 days|
|EcoPayz||£5||£99 000||24 hours|
|MasterCard||£5||£99 000||3-5 days|
|WebMoney||£25||£10 000||2-4 days|
|Yandex Money||£25||£10 000||5-10 days|
|Fast Bank Transfer||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
|Cheque||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
|Entropay||£5||£50 000||3-5 days|
|Sofort||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
|Maestro||£5||£99 000||3-5 days|
|Qiwi||£5||£10 000||5-10 days|
|EPS||£25||£10 000||5-10 days|
|iDeal||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
|AstroPay||£5||£99 000||5-10 days|
|Instadebit||£5||£100 000||5-10 days|
|Euteller||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
|Diners Club||£5||£99 000||3-5 days|
|Todito Cash||£5||£99 000||5-10 days|
|Neosurf||€30||€120 000||5-10 days|
|Safetypay||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
Questions & Answers
Is William Hill mobile casino app safe?
Yes. William Hill implements heavy-duty security measures to protect your information and transaction history. They’re also licensed by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), so using the app is as safe as it can get.
How do I play William Hill games on my tablet or phone?
The same way as you do on your PC, believe it or not. Just take the image of the game you like and you can immediately start playing, either a demo version or with real money. It’s up to you!
Can I play the William Hill mobile casino for free?
No, all games at William Hill Casino does not have a demo version, because that option is not available.
Can I get a virus by downloading the William Hill Casino mobile app?
No. Since William Hill has apps on both the App Store and the Play Store, this means that their software was vetted and checked so that there isn’t anything that can damage your phone. On top of all that, William Hill is a reputable company, so it’s impossible to contract a virus on any device.
Are there any live casino games on the William Hill Casino mobile app?
Yes, there are more than 70 tables to choose from. Whether you like blackjack, roulette, baccarat, or something else, William Hill has you covered.
Can I deposit with PayPal at the William Hill Casino mobile app?
Yes, the minimum deposit is £10, and there are no limits on withdrawals, except that they have to be greater than £10.
Is there a William Hill Casino mobile bonus?
No, William Hill Casino doesn’t offer any mobile-specific bonuses at this time.
Can I contact William Hill customer support when playing on my phone?
Yes, they’re available 24/7, via live chat, phone, and email.
Mobile Rating and Conclusion
William Hill Casino has one of the best apps we’ve ever seen. Not only do they do everything by the book, but it’s also incredibly easy to sign up, deposit, and play any game you want. If you like to game outside of your home, or don’t want to sit in front of your PC, this is the best choice you can make. BetEnemy fully recommends this mobile casino!
0 reviews for William Hill Casino App
No reviews added yet. Be the first!