Where to enter the Smarkets bonus code? (steps)
- After you’ve chosen your bonus, reveal its code and enter the bookmaker’s website.
- The Sign-up process will start. There you should fill in your information. Among the fields, there is one called “Promotion Code”.
- Complete the registration process by filling in the required information.
- You can enter your bonus code there. After that, continue with the registration and complete the process.
- Make your first deposit in your account and you will have the chance to qualify for a bonus.
Welcome Bonus – £10 Refund
Smarkets warmly welcomes all its newest registered members with an initial bonus designed to feel at home and become familiar with all that is available at your disposal. It comes in the form of a £10 welcome bonus when you make your minimum first transaction of £20. This promotion is only valid for sports betting and is focus on the sole purpose of generating new sports punters by providing them with the opportunity to increase their bankroll by £10.
This generous offer is only valid by bank transfer or credit card deposits. Those depositing via Skrill, Neteller or any virtual cards will not be qualified for this promotion. Only those that are registering first-time accounts will qualify and, once your deposit is approved, the welcome bonus will automatically apply to your upon your first market loss of £10. In addition to the above, the claiming of the welcome promo does not require the use of a bonus code due to it being automatic upon terms and conditions of the welcome bonus being met.
The Smarkets promotional welcome bonus has a maximum value of £10. After completion of account registration, new members may claim this bonus by completing the following steps:
- After registering your account and confirming your email address, log into your Smarkets account.
- Navigate to the cashier section of your account and then select the deposit option.
- Proceed to transact a minimum deposit of £20 to qualify for the £10. Remember, this £20 must deposit in one transaction. Those that fail to meet this term will forfeit the welcome bonus.
- Select the sports event you wish to bet wager. If your bet results in a loss, your account will automatically be credited with the amount lost up to a maximum of £10.
All qualifying punters who accept the welcome bonus should take note of the additional following terms and conditions that govern this promotional offer. The terms and conditions are as follows:
- Only losses up to the maximum bonus amount will be credited to accounts.
- To withdrawal the rebated welcome bonus you are required to wager equal to the amount of your initial deposit within the promotional period. Those failing to do so will have the bonus monies forfeited.
- Bonus monies will expire three months from the date credited to your account.
- This offer is only for, and strictly limited to one account per household, address, shared computer, payment account number and email address.
- This welcome bonus may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional bonus.
- All standard Smarkets terms will be in effect for this bonus.
Horse Racing Welcome Offer – up to £50 Risk free
The popularity of horse racing is not lost on Smarkets and to greet those with a passion for betting on horses, they welcomed with a generous risk-free bet that will £10 return to you, not once, but on five races.
To maximise on this offer, newly registered punters will need to deposit at least £50 and enter the promotional code HORSERACING50 before the transacting of your deposit. Those who prefer to collect less than £50 will still qualify and will be permitted to place bets less than the maximum refunded bet of £10.
After each of your five first bets, should your bet result in a loss, it will return to you within a 24-hour window of time. Only bets listed on the horse racing promotions page will qualify, and the maximum amount refunded per bet is £10, and only those places “To Win” or “To Place” will qualify. The maximum entitlement in refunded bets is £50, and those who wish to register, deposit, collect their refund and place a bet may request a withdrawal should they want to do so.
To claim the horse racing promotional offer, the following steps must be completed:
- Register a new account and complete the registration information required.
- Upon account email confirmation, log into your Smarkets account and proceed to the cashier to complete your deposit transaction by selecting one of the available deposit options.
- Upon successful completion, select the horse racing event you wish to bet on.
The horse racing promotional offer is subject to some terms that will govern bets while the bonus is active. These are as follows:
- This offer is valid for only those who are new to Smarkets and have not had an account in the past.
- Only those that enter the bonus code HORSERACING50 will be eligible to receive the risk-free refunded bet.
- The amounts refunded will only apply on net losses to a maximum per race value of £10.
- This promotion is not available to those members depositing via Neteller, Skill or prepaid/virtual cards.
- Standard Smarket terms are in effect, and only one account per household, computer address, email or payment account is allowed.
- As is standard at Smarkets, this risk-free refunded is not allowed to be used in combination with any other promotional offer including the £10 Welcome Bonus and the Refer-a-Friend promotion.
Premier League Welcome Bonus – up to £50 Risk-free
Smarkets Premier League welcome bonus promotion will undoubtedly have punters on the edge of their seats as they test their prediction abilities and intuition. The £50 Premier League risk-free welcome bonus will award you the opportunity to place bets on your chosen team matches and should your team lose then your bet will be refunded up to £10 on the first five Premier League matches you bet.
This offer is only for punters who are new to Smarkets and have not had an account in the past. The maximum refunded bet for each loss is £10. Therefore punters wanting to maximise their participation in this exciting promotional bonus will be required to deposit a minimum of £10 and to top it off, claiming this bonus is an uncomplicated affair and only requires that follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Premier League promotions page and chose your team. It will generate your teams’ unique code and direct you to complete the registration process.
- Complete the registration process and then confirm your email.
- Proceed to transact the minimum deposit amount to qualify for the Premier League welcome bonus.
- Upon deposit approval, place bets on the next five matches for your chosen team.
Qualifying teams and applicable codes are as follows:
|Team||Specific Code||Team||Specific Code|
|Brighten & Hove Albion||BHA-PL201819||Liverpool||LIV-PL201819|
|Cardiff City||CAR-PL201819||Newcastle United||NEW-PL201819|
|Crystal Palace||CRY-PL201819||Tottenham Hotspur||TOT-PL201819|
|Fulham||FUL-PL201819||West Ham United||WHU-PL201819|
|Huddersfield Town||HUD-PL201819||Wolverhampton Wanderers||WOL-PL201819|
The £50 Premier League risk-free welcome bonus includes some terms that must adhere to which govern relating bets while this bonus is active. They are as follows:
- The £50 Premier League risk-free welcome bonus includes some terms that must adhere to which govern relating bets while this bonus is active. They are as follows:
- The refunded risk-free bets are only applicable on your teams next Premier League matches immediately following registration from August 10th, 2018 to May 12th, 2019.
- Any staked bets on matches that do not include the unique code for your chosen team are ineligible for the risk-free bet and will not be refunded.
- The maximum of £50 in refunded bets is only applicable if placing bets of £10 per match.
- Any bets on outright markets for the Premier League will not qualify for a refunded bet.
- Refunded bets can take up to 24 hours of the markets being settled to refunded.
- New customers may request withdrawal after a refunded bet if they wish.
- The minimum deposit to qualify for this promotion is £10.
- Members who make their first deposit via a virtual card, prepaid card, Skrill or Neteller will not be eligible for this promotional bonus offer.
- Only one account per person, household, computer, email address or payment account number is permitted.
- The £50 Premier League risk-free welcome bonus is ineligible to be used with any other promotional offer.
Bonuses for existing customers
Every customer of Smarkets will have the chance to avail of one of the welcome offers, but also there are bonuses for existing players. Let’s take a look at them below.
0% Commission for premium Profit Maximiser Customers
Members interested in increasing profits through matched betting will appreciate the Smarkets 0% Commission for premium Profit Maximiser Customers. While Smarkets welcomes all its newly registered members with a variety of exciting and generous bonuses, the Profit Maximizer offer is only available to those that are “Profit Maximiser members”. Any bet placed once a member will not incur any commissions, that simple.
As with other Smarkets bonus offers, the 0% Commission for premium Profit Maximiser customers comes with its unique set of terms that govern this offer. It also includes standard terms and conditions as outlined by Smarkets. These are as follows:
- Eligibility requires that customers must use the Profit Maximiser/Smarkets OddsMatcher integration system a minimum of one time every 30 days to remain an active member.
- Each Profit Maximiser/Smarkets OddsMatcher integration bet placed will extend membership for thirty days.
- The 0% Commission will only apply to settled bets while the promotional period is active.
- Those members accessing Smarkets using trading software or any non-Profit Maximiser API software will not be eligible to participate in this offer.
- Only those members in countries Smarkets operates are eligible to participate.
- It is agreed that by submitting a bet using the Smarkets integration that you are in agreeance that Profit Maximiser and Smarkets are authorised to share data to confirm eligibility.
- Standard Smarkets terms and conditions apply.
0% Commission for premium Profit Accumulator Members
In addition to the premium Profit Maximiser offer, Smarkets is offering a 0% Commission for premium Profit Accumulator Members. It will see members not being charged commissions on accumulator bets placed using the Smarkets/Profit Accumulator integration and is only available to premium Profit Accumulator members.
Those who become members and opt to place bets are bound by terms as outlined that relate to the Smarkets 0% Commission for premium Profit Accumulator. These are as follows:
- To become eligible, it is required that members use the relevant Smarkets landing page, submit a valid code using their Smarkets account email address.
- Continued memberships requires at least one bet be placed every 30 day period.
- Members actively eligible will only receive the 0% commission during the promotional period.
- In the event a member accesses Smarkets through the use of a trading software or non-Profit Accumulator API, they will forfeit their eligibility for this offer.
- Only those residing in countries where Smarkets operates within are eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Opting into this promotions automatically authorises Smarkets and Profit Accumulator to share information to determine your eligibility.
- Smarkets standard terms and conditions apply.
0% Commission for premium OddsMonkey Members
Smarkets has not left out those who are Premium OddsMonkey Members. This 0% Commission will apply to those who are Premium OddsMonkey Members. It will see commissions not being charged on all bets odds matcher bets when placed using the Smarkets/OddsMatcher integration software.
All premium OddsMonkey members that elect to participate in this promotional offer will be bound by its terms pertaining to eligibility. These are as follows:
- Eligibility requires Oddsmoney members to submit through the relevant Smarkets landing page their Smarket account email along with a valid code.
- Eligibility further requires at least one bet must be placed/submitted every thirty days after the point of opt-in.
- Only bets made during the promotional period will qualify for the 0% commission
- Members using any trading or non-OddsMonkey API software will forfeit their right to participate.
- Only those who are residents of countries to which Smarkets operates within may participate.
- The opting in for this promotion is acceptance that Smarkets will share data relating to placed bets with OddsMonkey to ensure member eligibility.
- Smarkets standard terms and conditions apply.
Is there a mobile bonus?
Smarkets is most welcoming to its mobile users and feels strongly that all promotional offers featured by should be available equally to all members, irrespective of whether they elect to access the site via their desktop or via a mobile device. That affords you the luxury of knowing with high confidence that any bonus you find you are free to claim and participate in while an active Smarkets member. As such, all mobile users are free to request any of the great bonus offers as detailed above.
Smarkets operates in an ever-growing number of markets and to appeal to its global audience. It offers a range of convenient payment methods to allow members to fund their accounts. Each of those listed below recognised internationally for the prompt processing of secure payment for online deposits and withdrawals.
While Smarkets works to process withdrawals quickly and efficiently, the processing times vary based on the individual withdrawal method selected for the receipt of your funds. The amounts allowable for each withdrawal method also vary and are noted within the table below.
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit|
|Bank Wire Transfer||£10||depends||3-5 days|
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Visa||£10||no max||1-6 days|
|Maestro||£10||limited to deposit||1-6 days|
|Solo||£10||limited to deposit||1-6 days|
|MasterCard||£10||limited to deposit||1-6 days|
|Neteller||£10||no max||1-2 days|
|Skrill||£10||no max||1-2 days|
|Trustly||£40||no max||5-10 days|
|Bank Wire Transfer||£20||no max||1-2 days|
Trustly, Bank Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, MasterCard, Solo, Maestro, Visa
I just registered at Smarkets, how do I claim my €10 refund welcome bonus?
To claim the €10 refund welcome bonus you will be required to make a single deposit of €20 or more. Once your deposit is approved, select a sports event you wish to place a bet on; should this result in a loss, your bet, up to a maximum of €10 will automatically be applied to your account within 24 hours of the match/game being settled.
Am I able to withdrawal my account balance after receiving my refunded bet?
Yes, you are allowed to withdraw your account balance, or part thereof after receiving your refunded bet. To withdrawal, visit the cashier, then select “withdrawal”, chose which payment method you wish to receive your funds, enter the amount and click “withdrawal”.
I am interested in registering and claiming the £50 Risk-free Horse Racing Welcome Offer. Must I deposit a minimum of £50 to qualify?
No. The £50 Risk-free Horse Racing Welcome Offer refers to the maximum amount that can claim in refunded bets. The refunded amount will be equal to the amount you risked; therefore you are free to deposit any amount over £10 and place bets allowed under the terms of the horse racing promotion.
I am considering to claim the £50 Risk-free Premier League Welcome Bonus. Must I only place bets on Premier matches to qualify for the refunded bet?
Yes, only bets placed on premier games and your chosen team based on the list of legal teams will qualify. Any bets placed on matches that do not include the unique code will be forfeited from qualifying for the refunded bet promotion.
Am I required to wager my deposit and any subsequent winnings if I accept any of the welcome bonuses?
No. Generally, most bonuses require a deposit and bonus received to wagered a certain number of times. However, all Smarkets promotional offers are free of wagering conditions. If at any time you wish to withdrawal all or part thereof from your account balance, you are free to do so.
I noticed that each bonus offer has its terms, but also that standard Smarket terms apply. Is there a difference?
A friend is living at the same address has an active Smarkets account, but I am told I am unable to open an account. Why is this not allowed?
Multiple accounts registered to the same address is not allowed and is a standard practice across the industry. It is to protect against possible fraud and collusion between account holders. It also applies to those who attempt to use the same funding account, share the same email address or computer.
I noticed several different welcome bonuses offered at Smarkets. Am I allowed to claim more than one?
Unfortunately, as nice as that would be, the answer is no. Smarkets, like all other betting exchanges, only allows you to claim one welcome bonus. However, you are free to participate and claim any other bonus offers that are released to members by Smarkets in the future.
Smarkets, founded in 2008, has grown to become the second largest betting exchange. It is the brainchild of founder, Jason Trost, an American entrepreneur who had the vision to simplify the process of peer-to-peer betting for hundreds of daily markets. Smarkets is a trading platform whose mission is to provide the lowest commissions and fairest odds possible. They have accomplished this by creating proprietary software that allows members the ability to trade against peers and set their odds.
To date, Smarkets has over 200,000 customers that transaction billions in trades annually. They are licensed and regulated in the United Kingdom by the U.K Gambling Commission and for operations outside of the United Kingdom, by the Malta Gaming Authority under license MGA/B2C/162/2008, of which is a type 3 gaming license.
The company has grown to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in its years of existence. In December 2016, the finished in the Deloitte Fast 50 list as well as the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 list, both of which rank UK companies are operating with the private technology sector. Currently, Smarkets operates offices in London, Malta and Los Angeles. They employ over 100 people from thirty-five different nationalities, of which twenty-five languages are spoken.
Bonus rating and Final verdict
Bettors that elect to open an account with Smarkets via any of the generous welcome bonuses will not be disappointed in the experience received as the risk-free bets provide an excellent opportunity and are good value for the money. That gives you a unique opportunity to become acquainted with what is offered by Smarkets, and when considering there are no withdrawal restrictions, to not make use of these offers could perhaps see you missing out on something that will not only be entertaining but could be profitable as well.
When you consider Smarkets outstanding reputation for excellence, their years of uninterrupted dedicated service and its wide range of betting markets, there is a little argument one can unearth as to why one shouldn’t become an active member. Our rating, when we consider these factors, coupled with the range of deposit/withdrawal methods, the layout and superior support, is very positive.