How to activate the bonus code?
PremierBet is one of West Africa’s most popular destination for online sport, casino, lotto, virtuals and in-play betting. Licensed by the Gaming Commission of Ghana. PremierBet is known for its many bonuses and promotions. However, before you can be eligible to activate any of its PremierBet bonus code, you first must become a member.
To provide some understanding of the steps involved in becoming a member, we have included a PremierBet registration guide. Once completed, you will be able to fund your PremierBet account and begin wagering in the sportsbook or casino.
- Visit the PremierBet website by clicking the link in this review.
- After arriving at PremierBet, locate “Register” and click it to navigate to the registration page.
- Enter your given names at birth, then enter your email address.
- Next, fill in your mobile phone number, create a secret password, confirm your password and tick the box agreeing to the terms.
- Lastly, tick the box agreeing to the terms and click Register one last time.
After registration is complete, you can visit the cashier and proceed to select your desired welcome bonus. As PremierBet does not use any special codes, you will not need to enter a PremierBet bonus code when depositing.
PremierBet Welcome Sports Promo for Ghana – 100% up to 150 GHS
As a popular African sportsbook, PremierBet is always pleased to welcome and reward its most recently registered members from Ghana. As a way to motivate its newest members to deposit, PremierBet will award a 100% bonus up to 150 GHS.
This bonus is perfect for punters who love placing ACCA bets of five or more selections. To activate this PremierBet welcome promotion, punters will need to accept the bonus before depositing. They will also need to make a deposit between 1 and 150 GHS. Once activated, punters will need to follow the terms below:
- Bet slips may only contain five or more prematch or live ACCA selections with odds of 1.5 or more.
- Wagering requirements for the bonus required a minimum 6x rollover before withdrawals are permitted.
- Completion of the wagering requirements must be met within 14 calendar days.
- The maximum bonus conversion to real money accounts allowed is 590 GHS.
Welcome Sports Bonuses for Africa
While PremierBet has a loyal following in Ghana amongst sports betting enthusiasts, it is also popular in other African nations. As such, PremierBet has special welcome bonuses for its members in Mozambique, the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Mali.
Depending on the country you from, you are eligible to receive a PremierBet new customer welcome bonus. As each nation is unique and uses a different currency, the promotions for each are also unique. These include the following:
- Mozambique – Receive a 100% ACCA sports bonus up to 1,875 MT when you register and make a first-time deposit.
- DR Congo – Receive a 100% ACCA sports bonus up to 50,875 FC when you register a PremierBet account and make your first real money deposit.
- Mali – Receive a 100% ACCA sports bonus up to 14,000F CFA when you open a new player account and make your first real money transaction.
The terms for each of the above offers required that punters wager their bonus and deposit6c. They also stipulate that all bets must contain five or more selections with 1.5 or greater odds. Likewise, the terms restrict withdrawals to a maximum of:
- Mozambique – 7,595 MT
- DR Congo – 203,500 FC
- Mali – 55,625F CFA
PremierBet Welcome Casino Offer – 400% up to 351 GHS
With hundreds of slots, scratchcards and table games available, PremierBet wants those who enjoy casino games to feel equally appreciated. To accomplish this, PremierBet offers all newly depositing casino players a 400% deposit bonus up to 351 GHS.
This offer is especially attractive for anyone who looks forward to playing slots, scratchcards and table games. Moreso, this is an automatically credited bonus, and therefore, it comes without the need of entering a PremierBet promo code.
Qualifying for the PremierBet casino bonus is as simple as creating an account, visiting the cashier and accepting the bonus. Thereafter, simply proceed to make a qualifying deposit of 1GHS or more, and your bonus will instantly be credited. Of course, as noted below, there are a few terms that apply to this offer.
- The welcome bonus must be activated prior to depositing.
- After receipt of the bonus, 30x wagering within 14 days is required.
- In the interest of fair gaming, wagers cannot exceed 29.25 GHS.
- The maximum allowable conversion from bonus to real money accounts is 2,925 GHS.
Welcome Casino Bonuses for Africa
In addition to offering punters from Ghana a generous welcome bonus, PremierBet has exclusive casino bonuses available for other African nations. Similar to its sports welcome bonuses, each offers it different and unique to each country. Therefore, to provide you with more information about the available bonuses, you can refer to the list below: We should mention that the bonuses below do not require a promo code like PremierBet’s other offers.
- Cameroon – Receive a 400% casino bonus up to 33,300F CFA
- Zambia – Receive a 400% match bonus up to K1,320
- Brazzaville – Receive a 400% casino bonus up to 33,300F CFA
- Rwanda – Receive a 400% casino bonus up to 59,400 RWF
- Chad – Receive a 400% casino bonus up to 33,300F CFA
- DR Congo – Receive a 400% casino bonus up to 50,875 FC
- Senegal – Receive a 400% casino bonus up to 14,000F CFA
The above promotions all share similar bonus terms relating to 30x wagering and maximum bonus conversion rate. In terms of maximum bonus to real money conversion amounts, the following applies:
- Cameroon – 277,500F CFA
- Zambia – K11,000
- Brazzaville – 277,500F FC
- Rwanda – 485,000 RWF
- Chad – 277,500F CFA
- DR Congo – 203,100 FC
- Senegal – 55,625F CFA
Bonuses for existing players
One of the plus sides to being a depositing player at PremierBet is the constant access to existing player promotions. With over 18 different sports markets available to bet on, the diversity of promotions are sure to satisfy most punters. Taking this into consideration, it is not surprising to see cashback bonuses, combi insurance and weekly betting challenges.
Of course, those we mentioned are just an example of the multiple promotions existing punters can access. If you want to learn more about PremierBet’s existing player promos, you can read about the five we have selected. We know these to add great value to punters betting experience, and likewise, can be quite profitable.
To ensure it remains completive and provided the best possible odds, PremierBet offers punters an Odds Boost. When offered, PremierBet will boost the posted single bet odds on select soccer, tennis, football or soccer matches. All that is required to qualify for the odds boost is to select the winning team. If successful, PremierBet will award your odds boost within 48 hours of settlement – that simple.
- The maximum stake per boost is 292.50 GHS.
- In the event a match is cancelled or voided, the odds match will not apply.
- Odds boosts cannot be cashed out.
PremierBet invites any punter passionate about soccer to participate in its Premier 6 promotion for their chance to 150,000 GHS. To be the lucky player who wins this generous cash prize, you simply need to correctly predict six scores. In addition to predicting correct scores, punters will need to predict when the first goal for each selection will be scored.
To qualify for entry into the Premier 6, simply login to your PremierBet account, make your selection and click “submit“. All submissions must be made prior to kick-off and only those 18 or older from Ghana are eligible.
Punters interested in making combi-bets will automatically receive combi insurance. To qualify, punters need to submit betslips with eight or more pre-match or live events with 1.20 odds or greater. Should seven of the eight result in a positive outcome, PremierBet will award a free bet worth up to 150 GHS.
Should you qualify to receive a free bet, it will automatically be credited upon settling of member bet slips. Due to the nature of this offer, it is considered punters accepting the free bet agree to the following terms:
- Free bets must be wagered on events with odds of 1.20 or more.
- If more than one event ends in a loss, a free bet will not be awarded.
- Voided or cashed out bet do not qualify.
- After crediting, free bets will expire after seven days.
- Free bets have no cash value and cannot be withdrawn.
PremierBet understands the excitement felt when making combination bets. In honour of that excitement, it is offering a bonus ranging from 3% to 250% up to 146,250 GHS when placing combi-bets. In order to be eligible to receive the bonus, punters must wager on two or more selections.
The structure of the Mega Bonus is based on the number of selections per bet slip. The best part is there is no maximum on the number of selections per bet slip. However, as you can see from the chart below, with each added selection, the bonus the maximum bonus increases.
|Number of selections||Bonus Received||Number of selections||Bonus Received|
|13||50%||25 or more||250%|
Each week, existing PremierBet members are eligible to receive a free bet worth up to 25 GHS. This offer is only available to punters who opt-in to the PremierBet loyalty club. To qualify for the free bet, members must visit the sportsbook and place a combination bet with 2.0 or more. The value of the free bet received is based on the following:
- Wager between 10 GHS and 50 GHS – Receive a free bet valued at 1 GHS
- Wager between 50 GHS and 250 GHS – Receive a free bet valued at 3 GHS
- Wager between 250 GHS and 500 GHS – Receive a free bet valued at 25 GHS
- Wager 500+ GHS – Receive a free bet valued at 50 GHS
Terms and Conditions :
- Only one free bet can be received each week.
- Free bets are credited on the Monday of the following week.
- Voided, cashed out and system bets are ineligible for this promotion.
- Combination bets must contain three or more selections to be eligible for this PremierBet offer
- All free bets awarded will expire if unused after seven days.
Does PremierBet offers a no deposit bonus?
A PremierBet no deposit bonus sounds like an attractive offer to receive, especially if you’re a new player. However, if you have taken the time to read our review, you will have noticed the many promotions offered at PremierBet. Unfortunately, after carefully examining its promotions page, we were unable to find a no deposit bonus.
Although, what we did find was a superb collection of exciting promotions for the sportsbook and casino. The list of promos is more than enough to entice anyone to register with PremierBet.
If you’re someone always on the go, PremierBet’s mobile site is the perfect solution. It gives you immediate access to a wide range of sports and casino games. Likewise, it also provides you with an extensive selection of promotions. This includes promos for sports, and naturally, promos for the casino.
The only thing you are going to notice is that none of the bonuses are specifically tailored for the mobile site. Therefore, when you punt via the mobile platform, any promotion you see online you will find via the mobile.
One of the great sides to punting online is having instant access to local and international sports markets. However, when it comes to payment methods, the number of options pale in comparison to the sports offered. This is resultant of PremierBet having limited selections it can provide due to it targeting the African continent.
That being the case, they have selected payment methods that are known for their popularity in Ghana. Therefore, we are confident punters will find the options listed below more than satisfactory.
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit|
|Airtel||1 GHS||3000 GHS||Instant|
|MTN||1 GHS||3000 GHS||Instant|
|Voucher||1 GHS||250 GHS||Instant|
|Vodafone||1 GHS||3000 GHS||Instant|
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Airtel||2 GHS||100 000 GHS||up to 7 days|
|MTN||2 GHS||100 000 GHS||up to 7 days|
|Voucher||2 GHS||100 000 GHS||up to 7 days|
|Vodafone||2 GHS||100 000 GHS||up to 7 days|
Airtel, Voucher, MTN, Vodafone
Where can I see the available bonuses in PremierBet?
All available bonuses are PremierBet are located under the promotions tab. This includes bonuses for PremierBet sports and the online casino.
Does PremierBet have an offer that has a free bet in it?
Yes, PremierBet offers a free bet under its Combi-Insurance promotion.
Does the casino have any free offer bonuses such as free spins?
No, currently there are no free offers available at the casino However, there are multiple promotional offers that award generous cash prize pools.
How do I qualify for the Cashback Boost?
To qualify, you will need to pick a cash boost and place your bet. If it qualifies, your stake is returned in the form of a cashback bonus.
If I participate in the odds boost, will I still qualify for the weekly free bet?
Yes, of course. There is nothing stipulated in the terms to suggest otherwise.
Must I wager real money if I want to compete in the Football Championship promo?
Yes, you will need to wager with your cash balance. However, with 50 weekly prizes up for grabs, the opportunities are well worth the investment.
If I claim a sports promo, am I still eligible to receive bonuses in the casino?
Yes, you are able to claim any promotions that you wish. This includes all those available for the sportsbook as well as those for the casino.
Final verdict & bonus rating
Our investigation into the bonuses and promotions being offered at PremierBet left us feeling impressed by our findings. To be honest, we didn’t expect to see as many promotions as we did, nor did we anticipate the value they would offer players in Ghana and other African nations. That in itself is reason enough to award PremierBet a higher than average rating.
However, when you consider the sheer number of promotions for both platforms, it only exemplifies the value this bookmaker and casino delivers. Along with offering respectable welcome bonuses to new customers, the existing player promos are on par in terms of value as any others we have seen with much larger bookmakers.