Royal Secrets Casino Game Review
The Royal Secrets casino game can offer a brief glimpse into the world of royalty and all the splendor and pomp it entails. There’s no mystery involved with this video slot, though. EGT has created a five-reel slot that offers 10 fixed paylines.
How popular is Royal Secrets, and why?
Royal Secrets online is popular because:
- We’ve all dreamed of being a king or queen once in our life. With only a few spins, you, too, can live like royalty.
- Five reels and 10 paylines.
- Royal Secrets is uncomplicated and easy to play.
- Royal Secrets play free demo offers no-risk gameplay.
Royal Secrets theme
It’s the year 1,345. You’re the king, and you’re running the world’s greatest empire. With your queen by your side, maidservants that cater to your every whim, and your army of knights ready to attack at your command – there’s nothing that can stop you.
Your reign is one of peace and prosperity. Everyone in your Royal Secrets online kingdom is happy and healthy, and there’s no need to quell any uprisings. Peasants and noblemen alike adore your tenure as their ruler. Legend has it that the kingdom has never flourished as it’s flourishing now.
But there’s a secret. Or many secrets. It’s up to you, as a mighty king, to snuff out all the secrets to maintain the integrity of your throne.
Hear ye, hear ye, the king is on a quest to find the secrets.
- The blue “i” button opens the paytable so that you can get accustomed to the various symbols and their values.
- The orange button next to the “i” button starts the autoplay cycle. This can’t be set, and the reels will run until you win or your credits are depleted.
- Credits are represented as diamonds, and the amount of diamonds in your possession is displayed on the bottom left, above the control panel buttons.
- To spin the reels, you simply click on a number at the bottom center of the screen. There isn’t a dedicated “Spin” button. The reels start spinning when you choose a number to wager.
- When you’ve won, the number of diamonds you’ve won is shown to the far bottom right of the screen.
- If you hit a winning payline, you have the chance to “gamble” your winnings. This is done by choosing the “Gamble” function below the number of diamonds you’ve won, where you’ll gain access to a card game to increase your riches. Beware, though; gambling could lose you all of your winnings.
The Royal Secrets RTP (Return to Player) & Variance
The Royal Secrets RTP is 96.37% and is average for modern video slots.
Volatility is low to medium.
There is a Royal Secrets demo version available to play if you’d like to familiarize yourself with gameplay.
Graphics, Sound, Gameplay & Visual Elements
Royal Secrets is a medieval-themed slot, and all the graphic and sound elements tap into this theme.
The reels have a castle adorned in golden sunlight as its backdrop. Very posh! The king, queen, knight, and maiden symbols are well designed, even if they’re only static and two-dimensional. When one of these symbols is part of a winning payline, there is a miniature graphic sequence that brings them to life, but it’s still only two-dimensional.
Royal Secret’s soundtrack is very fitting, indeed. When the reels spin, it sounds like a gallant horse galloping on the castle’s courtyard cobblestones. Winning paylines sets off a medieval melody of flute and lyre, making you feel like a king in a triumphal procession.
Apart from the generic jackpot and other video slot sights and sounds, Royal Secrets does well to stay on theme.
Symbols, Features & Bonuses
In all our testing and researching, we couldn’t find a Royal Secrets free spins feature. The Gamble feature available after any win, no matter the amount, makes for a decent substitute.
EGT has decided to forego the free spins feature in the Royal Secrets casino slot but has opted to add the Gamble function. Too many developers today rely on features and gimmicks to attract players, and we found it refreshing that we could play a simple, straightforward slot for a change. There are only 10 paylines, too.
There are wild and scatter symbols, offers of course, but they don’t open any mini-games or bonus features and simply offer diamonds, err credits, when struck. Getting the gold key or crown scatter symbols offer anything from 50 to 20,000 credits, and the wild symbol substitutes for any other symbol to construct a winning payline.
Our noble king can offer up to 100,000 credits on the maximum wagering amount, the queen (and knight) 14,000, and the maid can pay 4,000.
Can I Play Royal Secrets on Mobile? (For Android & iOS)
Royal Secrets can be played at Betenemy.com on your mobile device’s browser.
Recommended Strategies for the Royal Secrets?
Royal Secrets strategies are just like it was in the 14th century – he who dares wins. The no-fuss methodology of EGT means this game is purely based on the RNG’s algorithm and no trickery or sorcery will save you here.
How much can I win from Royal Secrets?
Up to 100,000 coins.
How much is the minimum stake?
The minimum stake is 10 credits.
Will I lose my money in the Royal Secrets demo version?
Royal Secrets free slot play on the demo version doesn’t use real money.
Does Royal Secrets have a progressive jackpot?
No, it doesn’t.
Can I play Royal Secrets on Android?
Yes, it is available on mobile browser’s on Betenemy.com.
What’s the RTP for Royal Secrets?
Royal Secrets RTP is 96.37%.
Is Royal Secrets random?
Yes, it uses a random number generator (RNG) to ensure fairness of play.
Our Verdict: Royal Secrets Rating & Comment
Royal Secrets casino game is a fun experience. There aren’t any bonus features and mini-games, which we found to be very novel.
Graphics could sharpen a bit and the soundtrack is a bit too generic-slot-sounding at times. This doesn’t take away from an overall pleasant experience, though.
We score it four out of five. Long live the king!