Jacks or Better Casino Game Review
Jacks or Better is a five-hand video poker game played on a standard 52 card deck with no wild cards.
How popular is Jacks or Better and Why?
There are many reasons why players enjoy this game and take it everywhere. These include:
- Many betting options
- A bonus game to double win
- Full function demo version
The Theme of Jacks or Better
The game is a straightforward representation that is reminiscent of a classic video poker game. If you have played draw poker before, the deck of cards and layout of the screen is exactly what you would expect to see. This makes the game easy to understand and play.
- Step 1: Search for the game on the Betenemy website and click on ‘Play Game’.
- Step 2: Once the game has loaded, you need to decide the size of your stake. Using the coin button to the left, you can determine the value of each coin. Then you choose the number of coins per play by clicking on a column at the top of the page. This means your bet size can range from $0.01 to $ 25.00 per play.
- Step 3: Click the deal button, and five cards are displayed on your screen.
- Step 4: If there are winning matches in the first five cards, they are held on the screen automatically. You may also place cards on hold that you would like to keep in play.
- Step 5: Click on ‘Draw’ to refresh your cards. Wins are calculated automatically, but that is not the end of the game.
- Step 6: When you win, you have the choice to stake it on a bonus game. By clicking on the Double button, you can choose to double your win by picking a face-down card. If the card value is higher than the already face-up card to the far left, then you win.
Jacks or Better RTP (Return to Player) & Variance
The Jacks or Better RTP is 99.54%.
Graphics, Sound, Gameplay & Visual Elements
The Jacks or Better casino game runs smoothly and is aesthetically pleasing too. The design may be simple and straightforward, but it does not take away from the game. The sounds aren’t overpowering, and you will enjoy playing with the sound on. There is no ditty to get stuck in your head, and the button clicks and win sounds aren’t overwhelmingly loud.
Symbols, Features & Bonuses
The game uses a standard 52 card deck, and there is nothing in the casino game you won’t recognize. All of the winning matches are the well-known combinations used in poker. In order, these are:
- Two Pairs
- Three of a Kind
- Full House
- Four of a Kind
- Straight Flush
- Royal Flush
Each win also brings the opportunity to take part in the bonus pick-and-play round. By clicking on the Double button, you are taken to a screen with one face-up card and four face-down cards. You get to pick any one of the face-down cards. If the value of the card you selected is higher than the original card that was face-up, you double your win. This feature is also available on the Jacks or Better free play for players to try out.
Can I play Jacks or Better from mobile (for Android & iOS)?
As long as you hold your mobile device in landscape mode, the game plays like a dream on a mobile device. You don’t need an app to enjoy the Jacks or Better online game either. It is supported on iOS and Android mobile browsers. Make sure you look for the Pragmatic Play game as the name Jacks or Better is common.
Recommended Strategies for Jacks or Better
Unfortunately, no strategy can guarantee wins on a video poker game. The deck is shuffled, but it is all on the computer and up to chance. You can take advantage of casino bonuses that can add some much needed cash to your bankroll. It can keep you playing for longer or help you bet more to win bigger.
You may also want to try the Jacks or Better demo game before putting your money into it. Here you can play with bet sizes and try out the bonus game in a risk-free environment. It may help you develop a Jacks or Better strategy of your own.
Who is the provider of Jacks or Better?
Pragmatic Play is the developer of Jacks or Better.
What is the minimum stake per line in Jacks or Better?
The minimum bet size is $0.05 per play.
Where can I play Jacks or Better?
Check out Betenemy.com to find the demo game and a list of all the casinos where you can play this game.
Will I lose any money on the demo version?
You will be awarded free chips to play the demo version, and you can refresh these as many times as you want. You don’t play the Jacks or Better free game with money.
How much is the jackpot of Jacks or Better?
You can win a non-progressive jackpot of 4,000 coins.
Our Verdict: Jacks or Better Rating and Comment
It is easy to understand why players keep coming back to the game. It is fun and entertaining, and also suitable for short bursts of play and long sessions. It works well on mobile devices, so you can keep busy and enjoy the game anywhere. There are no Jacks or Better free spins as it is not a slot game, but the bonus more than makes up for that. We love the pick-and-play game and are sure you will too.