One of the largest bookmaker companies worldwide, Bwin, is now in the United Kingdom!
The company ELEKTRA WORKS LIMITED acquired a license for the making and offering of online gambling, which gives it the right to operate on the UK market legally. The fact that yet another world-famous company is coming to the homeland is a massive plus because those who love to bet have one more choice!
Bwin is a proven bookmaker with a rich history and a solidified position in the world of online bets so anyone who wishes to take advantage of the bookmaker’s offers can get right on that.
Design and structure of the site
Since Bwin is in possession of a license for our country, access to the official site of the company Bwin.com/uk/ is unrestricted. Access to the site will show you a clean design with several choice options. At the top the buttons Help and Contact are displayed as well as the login fields and those for creating a new Registration. At the top part of the page there is also the main menu of the site which holds the categories Sport, LIVE bets, Casino and Poker. With these options you can access the different options for bets and games which Bwin offer.
Underneath the main menu, you can find the part where all the different bonus offers are displayed. A little further down you can see the fields with some live event, the option for quick access to some live casino games or other information on the company. At the bottom of the page, you can find information on the bookmaker’s license, a drop-down menu where you can change the language of the site, as well as many links which can redirect you to a particular section with bets on the website or other information regarding the company and its politics. Bwin’s site is available in 22 different languages!
Registration at Bwin
The process of creating an account at Bwin is not complicated at all but let us tell you about it and explain which fields are required for filling out by the bookmaker. To access the registration form you have to click on the button “Register now!” which you can find at the top of the main page of the site. The first step of the registration process requires you to fill out your personal data.
Here is what you need:
- After choosing Title, you have to fill out the fields for Name, Last name and Surname;
- The next step is to choose your Nationality, where it’s clear that when entering through the UK, you choose precisely that nationality;
- Choose Type of Identification or, more precisely, the type of document with which to present your personal data. The options are ID or ID card number. After choosing one of the two enter the appropriate number in the field below;
- Choose Date of Birth;
- Choose Nationality, Country of Residence and fill in Province, City, Postal Code and Address;
- The last two fields are for your E-Mail and Mobile Number;
Here is how the registration form with all its fields looks:ddsad
All listed fields are required!
After you have filled everything out, check them all for mistakes and then click on the button “Continue to Step 2”. You can see this button underneath all the fields at the bottom of the page, and it will lead you to a new page where you have to fill out the information on your user ID and password.
You also need to choose a secret question, and fill out an answer to it. Remember it!
The last step of the registration process is for you to confirm that you are of legal age (18) and accept the terms and conditions of the company.
After you have finished the entire process, on the provided email address, you will receive a confirmation e-mail for the creation of your account as well as the user ID and password to enter the system.
- If you are ever in a situation where you can’t remember your user ID or password then you have to click on “Forgotten your password?” which you can find at the top of the page right next to the button for registration at Bwin.
A new window will open where, if you have forgotten your password, you will see a field in which you have to write your user ID so the process of recovering your password can begin.
- If you have forgotten your user ID then you have to click the button “Forgotten your user ID?” which is on the same page. Once you click on it you will see fields appear for you Name, Last name, Date of Birth and E-mail address and once you have filled them out you will receive on your e-mail the data for entering the system!
It’s possible that you may be asked to answer your secret question (which you chose during registration) so you can prove that you are the sole owner trying to recover their login data!
The sports section is the first category of the main menu of Bwin’s site. In the middle of your screen, you will see some exciting offers not only for sports events but also for casino games which are offered on the bookmaker’s site. Under that are displayed The most interesting matches of the world, where you can see the contested events from different championships which are yet to be played during the day!
The main offers in the “Sports” section at Bwin can be seen on the vertical many on the left. Listed here are the different sports, championships for each one, as well as current matches on which you can bet. Above the different games, you can see fast connections for top football championships. Bwin offer bets on events of sports such as Football, Tennis, Hockey, Boxing, Golf, Basketball, Volleyball and others, but also bets are offered on events of much less known sports such as Biathlon, Wrestling, Chess and others.
You need to select a particular sport so you can see the different championships and the countries from which the events are and on which Bwin offers markets. Choose a sport, and then you will see the events on which you can bet as well as the odds for the different markets.
The options are numerous, and they vary from markets on the winner of the match to who will score the next goal or different handicap options. Another main part of the menu on the left of the page can be seen under the listed sports where Bwin give its clients the opportunity to familiarize themselves with different Statistics, Results and Live results for different events and sports!
What should we expect in terms of odds?
The odds that Bwin offer are one of the best on the market, because of which the company proudly has some many fans!
What types of bonuses are offered at Bwin?
Now we will talk about the welcome offer for new users of Bwin. Do not forget that this bonus is available only for UK players.
Bwin Welcome Sports Bonus – Up To £20
- Minimum deposit: £10 or higher
- Maximum bonus: £20
- Available for: UK players upon sign-up
- Minimum odds: 1.5
Stop your bets with Cash-out
The Cash-out option is also available for users of the company! With this option you can close your bets prematurely and, in turn, you get a certain amount of money, smaller or larger than what you initially bet, depending on the development of the events.
Cash-out is not offered for absolutely all types of events, but for most of them, it is most definitely available!
With this option offered by the company, its clients are able to fully control the bets that they make! This is a new feature of Bwin, and it is convenient for bettors, as it allows them to stop, or pause, their bet whenever they decide. A player, seeing the development of the event can choose to stop its bet right in the middle of everything or even before the event has begun. This option allows the players to minimise losses. Let us explain how to use the Cash-out option at Bwin:
- First, you have to login to your Bwin account and choose the event on which you want to bet;
- After doing so, if you wish to stop your bet, you have to click on the “Cash-out” button which you can see right next to your bet slip;
- *For live bets you have to choose “My Bets” which you can also find right next to the bet slip.
- Then, browse through your bets and choose the one that you have decided to stop;
- You have to accept the one-off terms and conditions;
- The final step requires you to wait for confirmation that your bet has been “cashed-out;”
Bwin also offers its clients bets on virtual sports. You can access this section by clicking on the Sports category and then the sub-category “Virtual Sports” which you can see underneath the main menu. You have a live picture of the virtual event, the result to the moment as well as the different betting options which are available for real events. The bets and profits of the virtual events are real! We urge you to see how the platform looks:
Live betting (In-Play)
The ever so popular Live bets which are so well-known among bettors, are also available at Bwin. The company has a wide variety of events which you can stream live, and you have betting options for them. The platform of Bwin for live bets is among the best in the world of online bets.
On the left, you can see the different events which are listed by the type of sport they are for. The Football ones are listed first, and after them, it’s Tennis and so on.
On the right side, you can find the so-called Animation of the event, where you can see its development. Also, the bookmaker offers statistics for the game; for example, for a football match, you can see how many kicks a team has made towards the opponent’s goal or how many attacks they have.
However, the most exciting part is displayed in the middle. You have the opportunity to see the result of the event whether it’s a football match, a basketball match or a tennis meet. You also see how much time is left to the end of the match and underneath this information, there are different markets on which you can bet!
Available are main markets such as the winner of the match or half-time result for some sports, as well as a set winner, for tennis, for example! The options are numerous, and you only need to familiarise yourself with the bets at Bwin so you can get a clear perspective of how practical and competitive they are! We can assure you that if you bet on a particular football match live, the site will notify you with a sound signal each time there is a goal in the game, a given-out card, as well as at the beginning and end of each half-time!
Bwin’s platform gives you the opportunity to personalise your outlook of the events; you can browse through only 1 event, several events or see all the currently available live events!
The casino section of the bookmaker company Bwin is among the best when it comes to platform and variety of games. The bookmaker offers you incredible opportunities to play games such as Blackjack, Roulette, Texas Hold’em Poker, Baccarat and many others. The most popular which we mentioned can be played in several varieties.
Aside from all that, Bwin offers its clients an opportunity to play with live dealers which is yet another opportunity to feel the incredible rush and adventure which the bookmaker can provide you with. The company gives a chance to anyone who wishes to download on their computer the special casino platform of Bwin for quicker access to Bwin’s offers.
The last main section at Bwin’s site is meant for Poker fans. The section offers information of the Poker game itself, with different guidelines from which new fans of the game can learn. The page also provides information on the various poker tournaments in which you can participate. Bwin offers this section not only for those who are new the poker but also for more experienced players, providing information on different strategies which they can use while they play. The company offers you to download Bwin’s app for mobile devices or Windows operating system, which entails a special poker arena!
Bwin’s “protektor” option is quite unique in the world of online sports bets! Every client has, at least once in the betting career, placed Multiple bets (a bet on several events at once) and in turn expected to make a huge profit. But, as we all know, some things could always go wrong in the betting world. It can be a simple mistake, such a ref over-looking a foul or making a mistake during a football match, or a bigger mistake such as the goal keep letting a ball through, allowing the opponent to score. But, clients of Bwin do not have to worry anymore because of one or more of your bets are not successful, “protektor” insured a money return. The client will simply get its money back! And here is how to use the amazing option at Bwin:
- Once you have successfully logged into your Bwin account, you must go to your Multi bets;
- From there, browse through the bets you have made and choose the ones you want to use the “protektor” feature on;
- After you select 2 or more bets, both the “protector” and Multi bet option will be displayed on your bet slip;
- You have to choose how many of your bets you want “protektor” to ensure against losses;
- Once you have made your choice, the feature will display the amount it will cost to protect your bets;
- Now you just have to wait and see how the events develop, and if any of the ones you have ensured are unsuccessful you will get your money back as well as the amount you paid to have your bets protected!;
With “Lucky spins” at Bwin a player can get up to 100 free spins every single day! The only thing that Bwin’s clients need to do is play the slots at the site’s casino, and they can win up to 100 free the game of Aztec Gold every single day. The number of free spins that you can win depends on the amount of the best that you place every day! Bwin awards the free spins at the end of every round which begins at 08:00 (CEST) and ends at 07.59 (CEST) the next day (24 hours later). Every bet that a player makes during that period will be counted towards the daily round. For example, if a player makes a bet of 400 – 999.90 Euro (or pounds) then they can be awarded 5 free spins for the game Aztec Gold. Or, is a bet is made in the amount of 5000 – 9999.9 Euros (or pounds) then the awards can be 50 free spins. If a player wants the chance to win 100 free spins, they would need to make a bet of 10 000 Euros (pounds) or more. And all of the spins are awarded for the Aztec Gold game.
You can check our page about the latest Bwin bonus codes and offers for each section like Sports, Casino or others.
Bwin Mobile version and apps
All of the company’s offers are available for those who prefer to bet using their mobile device or tablet. Bwin offers several different offers with which to bet in the different categories. Before that, however, let us mention, that a special mobile version is available for your mobile device where all of the sections are active. The address which you need to access in this case is m.Bwin.com. When it comes to the mobile app, Bwin offers several mobile apps for its Sports, Poker and Casino sections. The apps are available for devices operating with Android or iOS. The apps for iOS can be found in the App Store while those for Android are available for download directly from Bwin’s site.
Methods for depositing and withdrawing funds
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Bank Wire Transfer||£10||£70,000||5-7 days||£10||£5,000||3-5 days|
|Fast Bank Transfer||£10||£70,000||Up to 3 days||£10||£5,000||Up to 3 days|
Bwin offers numerous different methods with which you can deposit or withdraw funds from your account with the bookmaker. More information for some of the different methods for depositing and withdrawing funds is described below:
- Debit/Credit cards – you can use cards such as Maestro, MasterCard and VISA. Transactions for a deposit are made immediately while with withdrawal you need to wait between 3-5 workdays!
- Entropay – this is the service which allows you to hold a pre-paid VISA card and it is available at Bwin’s payment system. With this option, however, you can only make transactions if your account is in Euro, American dollars or British pounds. The minimum amount for a withdrawal is 10 Euro, and the maximum is 10 000 Euro. The transaction usually takes place anywhere between 3-5 days.
- Neteller – this is a very well-known method which is an electronic wallet for payments. Transactions are made very quickly with this method, usually 2-6 hours for withdrawal and immediately for a deposit! With this method, the currencies mentioned above are also available. The minimum withdrawal amount is 10 Euro, and the maximum amount is 50 000 Euro! The tax for the transaction is 3% of the withdrawn amount.
- PayPal – this service for quick online payments is yet another option with which you can make deposits or withdrawals at Bwin. The amount of the deposit is tax-free and is made immediately. Aside from that you can also make withdrawals with PayPal, but you must know that only the following currencies are available – Euro and British pound.
- Skrill – this is one of the most popular payment options not only in the UK but all over the world. Using Skrill, you can make your deposits to your Bwin account immediately, and you don’t have to pay any taxes for it. With withdrawals, the tax situation is the same. Transactions are done within 24 hours. The minimum amount for a withdrawal is 10 Euro, and the maximum is 10 000 Euro. With this method, as well, you can use the Euro, American dollar and British pound as currencies.
- Bank transfer – With this method the time period for payments varies from 2-5 work days. You can make both deposits and withdrawals with this method. The minimum amount for withdrawal using a bank transfer is 50 000 dollars, and the maximum amount is 2 000 000 dollars! The bookmaker Bwin doеs not impose a tax on transactions, but the bank on the other side with which you are making the payments can impose a certain tax!
As with most bookmaker companies, Bwin uses politics to search for partners all over the world, and they do so with its special partner program. The program consists of people registering as a partner of the company and then advertising it on their website or page. As a partner, you will receive individual links and advertisement materials which carry a unique identification code, created solely for you. Using the code, when you refer a new player to the company, and they begin playing on Bwin’s site, you will receive a certain percent from the bets the referred players have made.
There is no limitation as to the number of players you can refer to Bwin. The more you refer, the better it is for you. With time the per cent offered to you by Bwin as an award will increase! In the individual account which you will create as a partner of the company, you will be able to see statistics for all of the referred clients and the award you get from each one!
For more information, and if you wish to register as a partner to Bwin, please visit this site – bwinpartypartners.com.
The history of the bookmaker
Bwin’s story begins in 1997 when the company was founded and had only 12 employees at its disposal. The company was founded in the Austrian capital, Vienna, and since then the city remains the place where the central administration of the bookmaker resides. The name which the company starts under is “betandwin.”
The site for online bets is created a year after the company is established. It starts off strong on sports markets since it had a developed platform for live bets and this way it attracted many clients to its offers.
In 2001 betandwin begin with its proposals for casino games and 3 years later a possibility for poker games appears on the company’s website.
In 2006 the company changed its name from betandwin to Bwin since they believe that the old name is no longer appropriate for the full range of offers which they have. A year after the name change, the company begins offering a live stream of the events on its site! In 2011, Bwin achieved a merge with the company PartyGaming plc, after which the newly formed company becomes an incredibly strong player on the market. Five years later a new investor emerges who wished to acquire the company, by the name of GVC Holdings, and in February of 2016, a deal was made for 1.1 billion British pounds. GVC Holdings keeps the name Bwin as the company brand!
Information shows that in 2009 Bwin has over 1500 employees and the annual income of the company is about 420 million Euros. Net profit is a little over 46 million Euros. In 2014 the revenue was measured close to 612 million Euros, while the company’s profit is about 94 million Euros! Bwin has over 20 million registered players all over the world.
In the sports world Bwin is known as a longtime sponsor of the Spanish colossus, Real Madrid, from the period of 2007 to 2013. The company has sponsored a number of other clubs among which are: Inter Milan, Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Sevilla, Valencia and numerous sports tournaments bowls in football and basketball! The company has sponsored races from the series MotoGP and aside from all that, Bwin is an organizer of a number of poker tournaments which are played online and in land-based casinos! The history of the bookmaker company Bwin and the scale on which it spreads is a clear sign of the high quality which the company holds. This quality is also transferred to the clients who receive many good offers and numerous betting options! The site where you can access the bookmaker is: Bwin.com.
Contacts and customer care
The bookmaker company Bwin is among the main players in the worldwide bookmaker market. The company has years of experience in offering online gambling, so it most surely is clear on the biggest whims and complaints of different players. The company has a special section for customer care, where there are highly educated people who can explain everything to you and help you with every problem that you might have with the site. There are several contact options:
- Live chat – with this method you will get the quickest response to your inquiry, since one of the employees of the company with be quick to answer you;
- E-mail – email@example.com
- Phone – 00350 200 77761;
- Support page – direct link;
- Postal address:
Where is the main office of Bwin?
The company is registerred in Gibraltar. The main headquartes are also there. Here is the exact address: ElectraWorks Limited Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar. For further information take a look on the location in Google Maps.
Conclusion and rating
The bookmaker company Bwin without a doubt is among the leaders in the business. Throughout the years, Bwin has shown its clients all over the world that they know what they are doing and their many, many clients are very justified. All of the offers that the company holds for its clients provide them with many different opportunities through which to win. Bwin entering the UK will no doubt intensify the competition, and even though at this time the company doesn’t offer a whole lot of bonuses, Bwin deserved an excellent rating for its overall conception upon which they make everything happen.
The influence of Bwin in the United Kingdom will be huge because there is leadership in the core of the company! If you wish to see the bookmaker for yourself and closely familiarise yourself with all of its offers, you can do so right away from the following link to Bwin’s site.