BoyleSports Horse Racing Betting Online
Horse racing has become one of the most popular sports to bet on across the world. While it is very popular across Europe, it is at its pinnacle in the UK and Ireland. With so many massive events to bet on, it is no wonder that the bookmakers have flocked to provide excellent betting options for their customers. In this BoyleSports UK horse racing review, we will look at any available promotions, the best wagering options and the pros and cons of the BoyleSports horse racing section.
Markets for Horse Racing and Wagering Options at BoyleSports
A number of different horse racing betting markets have become exceptionally popular. BoyleSports does not let their customers down in this regard as they offer most, if not all of the biggest markets that bettors have come to expect of the best horse racing bookies.
Below, we will go over a number of the most popular horse racing betting markets that are available on the BoyleSports site and what you will be betting on with these markets. Of course, horse racing is not limited to the betting options below, with a glut of other markets that you can make the most out of. However, of all of these, the ones we have posted below are the most popular and widely used in horse racing betting today.
- Win – A win wager is the simplest bet you can make in horse racing. Here, you will choose the horse that you think will cross the finish line first. If your horse crosses the finish line as the winner, then your bet will win. If your horse finishes second or further back, your bet will lose.
- Each way – This option encompasses two separate bets. One for the horse to win and the other for the horse to place in any of the place positions that are on offer from the bookie in that particular race. Both of these requirements must be correct for you to win a return.
- Straight/reverse – This bet will see you select four or more horses in the race and wager on them to win, place, show and come in fourth place.
- Forecast – This bet will see you select two participants in a single race and look to choose the specific order in which they will finish (first and second).
- Tricast – Much like the forecast bet, this type of wager will see you trying to predict which horse will finish in first, second and third place.
- System bets – A system bet is a bet where you only need a few selections of your bet to come in for you to win. It is different from an accumulator as an ACCA requires you to nail every single selection in your bet for you to win. A system bet meanwhile does not require all of your bets to win.
- Multiples – A multiple bet can be a double, treble or accumulator. This is a linked series of win singles where all the return from the first selection is automatically staked on the second and so on until you either win your entire bet or one leg losses, with this seeing the whole bet lose.
BoyleSports Sign-Up Offer for Players Betting on Horse Racing
There is currently a new customer offer onsite targeted at desktop and mobile customers. The players should make a bet with a certain minimum value. As a reward, the players will get some cash in form of free bets offer. This means if you a new customer of BoyleSports that you need to sign up for a new account with the bookie on your mobile and place a qualifying bet of a certain amount at odds of evens or greater. You will then receive a cash reward in free bets to spend as you please.
This type of BoyleSports new customer offer is excellent as it is very easy to understand and allows you to increase the size of your playing pot. This seems like it can be used across any sport on site meaning that horse racing bettors are not omitted from it. As long as you are betting at odds of evens or greater with a minimum stake, you will then receive your free bet to use.
Further terms and conditions apply to this offer and should be read and understood before you bet.
Promotions for Existing Members (Horse Racing)
“Best Odds Guaranteed” is offered to all customers of the site. This means that if you take the early or board price on any UK or Irish horse racing and if the starting price (SP) is greater, you will get paid out at the better price. This applies to win and each way bets placed on UK and Irish horse racing only.
Best Odds Guaranteed refers to the assurance of getting the best price you can possibly get from the bookie on a certain runner. For example, if you backed a horse with a SP of 4/1, which then drifted to 6/1 on the day, if the horse were to win, you would be paid out at better odds. Similarly, if you backed the same horse with a SP of 4/1 and then it’s odds shortened to 2/1, you would still be paid out at the better odds of 4/1 if your horse won. This guarantee is one of the ways BoyleSports shows you that they are committed to helping their customers get the best experience, with not all bookmakers offering this promotion.
You can also make the most out of BoyleSports’ Extra Place Race promotion. This promotion sees the bookmaker pay 1/5 odds 4 places on different races that the bookie specifies. The stipulation is that it must be on the chosen races while 12+ must run for 4 places, while 16+ must run for 5 places and 20+ must run for 6 places.
BoyleSports are also running a ‘Free Bet if 2nd to SP Fav’. This means that if your pick finishes second to the starting price favourite, you will have your stake refunded as a free bet. This type of bet is usually on a specific race chosen by BoyleSports, meaning you cannot expect to have your funds returned as a free bet on every single race. Keep an eye out for this offer and the races it applies to.
BoyleSports loyalty programme offers different rewards for each time you deposit and stake, with points awarded for this. Generally, the higher the odds you bet at, the more points you will receive. Some of the rewards you can get are daily promotions, prize draws, cash-out options and more.
This loyalty scheme can help to keep things fresh for you when it comes to betting on horse racing. Some bookies do not offer loyalty schemes onsite or they do not seem to put much thought into them. BoyleSports meanwhile have clearly put some hard work into their loyalty scheme. As always, further terms and conditions apply to all of the above promotions and should be read and understood fully before you opt into them.
Special Characteristics and Hallmarks of BoyleSports UK
BoyleSports offer an excellent live streaming function that enables customers to watch along with certain races. Having the ability to watch the race as you bet can help to make the race even more exciting as you see every twist and turn unfold in front of your eyes. The BoyleSports live streaming function is confined to horse racing and greyhound racing though. While this is a major disappointment for fans of other sports, it is perfect for racing bettors.
To get involved with the BoyleSports live streaming app, you must log into your account and place a bet. This bet must be a minimum of £1 and it must be on a runner in the race you want to watch. The option to watch a race will not be displayed until you have placed your bet. It is also important to note that BoyleSports live streaming is only available via your desktop. While there are a number of rules you must follow in order to watch races, they are entirely worth adhering to as the thrill of watching a race live stream is second to none.
The horse racing section at BoyleSports is superb. You will find it in the left-hand menu on the homepage. The full line-up is squeezed onto the main screen with today’s UK and Irish races laid out in chronological order, while the races for the next five days are also displayed. You can also see when races from abroad will be taking place.
While you will usually be taken to a new page when clicking on a race on other sites, you will stay on the same page with BoyleSports. The race card will appear at the very bottom of the screen, meaning any important information that was already displayed on the page will remain there.
The odds provided by BoyleSports on many of their races and runners seem to be quite fair. The odds comparison matrix allows you to check this. It will display all of the biggest bookmakers and their odds in one place. It seems that, at the time of writing, BoyleSports were still doing their customers proud and providing good odds.
As mentioned above, there is a free bet offer for new mobile customers with BoyleSports. Simply sign up, make a minimum qualifying bet at odds of even or greater, and receive a free bet to use as you please.
The betting options for major events like the Grand National and Cheltenham are endless. BoyleSports have done a superb job of catering to their customers in the betting markets they offer and the features on site. The ability to live stream many of these major races only helps to enhance the excitement, while consistent promotions that offer real value shows that the bookie is doing everything it can to make sure you have all of the things you need to bet on the biggest races in the world.
BoyleSports App for Mobile Horse Race Betting
BoyleSports boasts a very well rounded mobile app that is as good as the real site. This app allows players to utilise all of the same features they have come to expect from the desktop version but from their mobile. This BoyleSports app allows you to keep all of your betting in one place too, although we did feel the app itself seemed slightly cluttered at first glance.
The horse racing section of the app is easily located and works in the same way as the desktop version. While you do not have to download the mobile app, it can often make it much easier for you to quickly sign into your account and place a bet.
Is BoyleSports Worth It?
- Range Of Promotions – BoyleSports excellent range of promotions are something that brings in new customers and keeps them onsite due to how often they are updated and because of the value they offer. The new customer offer coupled with the loyalty schemes and existing customer offers mean there is usually something for every horse racing bettor, while their best odds guarantee is a standard for the industry.
- Big Event Betting On BoyleSports – BoyleSports offer their customers the chance to bet on all of the biggest and best events from around the world. This means that bettors can wager on Cheltenham, the Grand National and Royal Ascot. This comes alongside huge events from across the globe, meaning BoyleSports offer a truly international experience. Impressively for BoyleSports betting, the markets that are offered are brilliant for whatever event and race you want to bet on. This means that whether you are looking to bet on the big or small races, you will get a range of markets for both.
- Live Streaming – While it is disappointing that Boyles betting do not offer their customers the chance to watch and bet on the likes of football, tennis and cricket, they do a brilliant job of providing a high quality stream for horse racing. To get involved with this function you need to sign into your account and bet at least £1 on one of the horses in the race you want to watch. You will then have the ability to watch this race. Being able to do this can greatly improve the excitement you get from each race and can make your BoyleSports horses betting even more immersive.
- Cluttered Mobile Site – The only problem we had with BoyleSports online was the fact their mobile app came across as cluttered. While this is not a problem for more experienced bettors that can cut through the information, novice players may struggle to get to where they want to be. BoyleSports may benefit from de-cluttering their mobile app homepage, meaning that when you get your BoyleSports login for the first time, it will be a pleasant experience.
BoyleSports horse racing is a fantastic way to bet on the biggest events in the sport. BoyleSports horse racing today comes alongside competitive odds, a cluster of features and some brilliant horse racing promotions. We were also impressed with BoyleSports mobile racing, which is also superb and helps you to keep your betting in one place. The one gripe that we had is that the mobile app did seem a little cluttered but, other than that, BoyleSports offer a brilliant all-round horse racing package. This means that whether you are looking to utilise the BoyleSports welcome offer or the BoyleSports new customer offer with the markets for BoyleSports horse racing Cheltenham or any other events, then it has never been easier to do so.
BoyleSports Horse Racing Questions & Answers
Does BoyleSports provide markets for all of the biggest races?
Yes, BoyleSports caters for all of the biggest events in the calendar. The most high profile events tend to be Cheltenham, Aintree and Royal Ascot, but they also offer odds for horse racing from around the world too. This means that you are not confined to a single country or continent when you bet, helping to keep your betting fresher for longer.
What are the alternative sports to bet on at BoyleSports?
BoyleSports offering of horse racing is so extensive that you could be forgiven for never wandering from betting on the horses and only using BoyleSports free bets on horse racing events. However, outside of horse racing, BoyleSports offer brilliant betting options for popular sports like football, tennis, cricket and rugby union. Alongside this, you can also bet on smaller sports such as handball, volleyball and table tennis.
Do BoyleSports offer Best Odds Guaranteed?
Yes, BoyleSports offers a Best Odds Guarantee that you can utilise with your BoyleSports horse racing tips. A Best Odds Guarantee means that if you back a horse at a starting price (SP) of 3/1 and the horse then drifts out to 4/1 and wins the race, you will be paid out at the longer odds of 4/1 despite backing the horse at the shorter odds. This means that whatever BoyleSports horse racing tips you choose to back, you will always get the best odds available with that particular runner when betting with BoyleSports, whether this is BoyleSports horse racing Cheltenham, Aintree or anywhere else.