Information about Tour De France Betting Sites
Tour de France is an annual bicycle race. It is held in France, but some parts of the race cross the border to neighbouring countries. The entire bicycle race goes for a period of 23 days, and in this period, the cyclists will cover 21 stages. It was first held in 1903 and has been held annually since then. The only time when it was stopped was during the two world wars.
With the rise of online betting sites, punting on the Tour de France has become extremely popular. You can enjoy cycling betting on many platforms, but you should be very careful when selecting a bookie. This is because some of them operate fraudulently and may never pay out your winnings.
Most Recommended Tour De France Bookmakers
Although there are many legitimate online bookies, some of them may not offer the best online betting services. For the safest betting experience, you should sign up on one of the bookies listed below.
- Different bonuses
- Cash Out
- Different payment methods
- High odds
- Great markets
- Superb support
- Convenient payment methods
- Big range of sport betting options
- High odds
- Casino games
- High Odds
- Good Mobile Apps
- Reliable Customer Support
- Good bonuses
- Big range of sports betting options
- Different casino games
- Wide range of casino games
- Hundreds of sports betting markets
- Lots of other betting options like bingo and poker
Bet365 is a great betting site for the Tour de France, especially since it includes a wide range of betting options. You can also get other betting markets on request. In order to use this feature, you will have to sign in to your Bet365 account. At Bet365, new punters are able to claim generous welcome bonuses, which can be used to stake on the Tour de France races.
- The site allows members to request their own betting markets.
- The odds for Tour de France betting markets are quite high.
- There are various Tour de France bonuses, and these can boost your possible winnings.
- The betting markets for Tour de France are quite few.
Betway also allows punters to place wagers on the outright winners of the Tour de France. A benefit of this betting service is that it offers win boosts whenever you place multi-bets with at least five selections. This promotion can help increase your potential winnings significantly. Betway can be accessed by punters from a range of countries around the world, but it mainly targets customers from the European region.
- The site has a win boost promotion that can go up to 100%.
- With the multi-bet money-back guarantee, punters on the site can get a share of their wager back if their bets fail.
- You can use the cash-out feature at Betway to take part of your profits before the race ends.
- Since the sports are not arranged in alphabetical order, it can be hard to find Tour de France betting options.
888Sport has a sleek design and is known for its wide coverage of sports. In order to find the Tour de France betting options, you should use the links on the left side of the page to navigate to ‘Cycling’. Since there are so many participants in the race, the bookie lists the cyclists with the lowest odds first, and those who are least likely to win are listed last. This design makes it easier to place wagers on the race.
- Whenever you place bets on the Tour de France, the bookie will suggest to you similar wagers based on the behaviours of other punters.
- You can view the odds of this cycling race in fractional, American, or decimal odds formats.
- Punters at 888Sport can combine different betting markets using the Bet Builder feature.
- If you have a history of winning frequently, your betting limits on Tour de France races are likely to be very low.
Bwin has a cluttered website, but punters will appreciate the fact that sports on the site are listed in alphabetical order. The site offers ante-post winner wagers, where punters can make long-term wagers on the event. With these betting options, you will be able to enjoy higher odds. Other betting markets featured on the site include the winning margin and the number of stages individual cyclists will win.
- The bookie allows punters to use the no-runner no-bet feature, which significantly limits the risk you will be exposed to.
- The site has a wide variety of betting markets for the Tour de France.
- You can ask the bookie to set odds for new betting markets.
- The betting limits at Bwin are quite low, so punters may not be able to make good profits when betting on the Tour de France.
Ladbrokes offers high odds for the Tour de France, and it features lots of articles on the event. These news pieces can help you determine who you should bet on. Although the site offers a live streaming service, it will not be showing the Tour de France cycling race. Ladbrokes has a number of bonuses that can be used to punt on these cycling races. However, some of these offers are only available to punters living in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The winning limits at Ladbrokes are very high, so high-rollers can place bets on the Tour de France on this platform.
- The site offers competitive odds on the cycling races.
- The welcome bonus of the site is quite generous.
- You can’t stream the Tour de France at Ladbrokes.
At Unibet, you will be able to place wagers on about 150 participants in the Tour de France. The site offers ante-post bets on the race winners, and this will allow you to work with very high odds. On this platform, punters are also able to view statistics on the races. With these statistics, you should be able to determine which participants have the best chances of winning the races.
- The welcome offer is higher than average, and this can be used to stake on the Tour de France races.
- Unibet has a mobile app, so you will be able to bet on the Tour de France when on the go.
- There is a huge statistics section on Unibet, and this can help you make betting decisions on the Tour de France.
- The welcome bonus has high wagering requirements.
№7 William Hills
William Hill prides itself on having some of the highest odds for the Tour de France. You can even use the enhanced odds promotion to maximise the winnings you get from these wagers. The site also has a unique feature known as the Flash Odds, and it displays very high odds for brief periods of time. On the platform, you will find an extensive guide to Tour de France betting, and this should help you make wiser betting decisions.
- You can use the cash-out feature when punting on the Tour de France.
- The Bet Builder feature will allow you to combine different markets in the Tour de France.
- You can look out for the Flash Odds and enjoy extremely high odds when you bet within a specific time frame.
- Bonuses on this site are quite poor.
22bet is a highly-rated online bookie that works with punters from many countries around the world. The bookie offers decent odds on the Tour de France, and you can even switch between different odds formats. These include decimal, US, UK, Hong Kong, Indonesian, and Malaysian. 22bet has a mobile application that can be used on Android and iOS devices. If you want to download the app, you can follow the links on the homepage of the betting site.
- 22Bet has a high betting limit, which means members of the site can make very high profits when betting on the Tour de France.
- When using the mobile app, you will be able to place wagers on the Tour de France from any location.
- The bookie has a cash-out option, which will allow you to control your wagers on the Tour de France.
- The site doesn’t have a live streaming service for the Tour de France.
Melbet has a one-click betting feature, which you can use to place in-play wagers on the Tour de France. This feature allows members of the site to place bets faster, and this can be essential if you think the odds might drop. On the site, the odds can be viewed in different formats, including American, UK, and decimal.
- You can use the cash-out feature to claim your winnings early.
- The new customer offer is generous and can be used to wager on the Tour de France.
- You can install iOS and Android app for Melbet, and these can be used to stake on the Tour de France.
- The site does not have a bet builder, so you can’t combine betting markets conveniently.
Vital Criteria When Choosing the Best Tour De France Betting Sites
You should consider these criteria when choosing the best Tour de France betting sites:
- Betting Markets
You first have to consider the available betting markets for the Tour de France since these will determine the quality of the betting experience of the bookie.
- Odds Level
Another essential thing you should check when choosing a bookie is the odds level of the Tour de France betting markets. If you find a bookie with higher odds, you will be able to enjoy great profits on your wagers.
You should also check the bonuses and promotions offered on the platforms, and make sure these offers can be used to punt on the Tour de France.
- Live Streaming Feature
Some bookies offer live streaming services, and these can enhance your betting experience. You can also use the live streams to place in-play wagers on the Tour de France.
- Live Betting Options
You should also check the available live betting options for the Tour de France. Some in-play betting markets in cycling are the winner, the top three, and the top ten.
- Mobile Bettings
When choosing a Tour de France betting site, you also need to check the quality of the mobile apps.
Tour De France Betting Guide: Useful Tips & Strategies
You can apply these Tour de France betting tips for the best betting experience:
- Evaluate the form of the cyclists by checking their performance in recent races
- Check whether any of the riders are injured or unwell as this can impact their performance significantly
- Check the strength of the team as this will determine whether the rider can perform at their best
You should also apply these strategies:
- Manage your bankroll using systems such as the Martingale betting system
- Manage your risk with betting markets such as top 3 to finish
- Be sober and don’t just punt on your favourite cyclist blindly
The Most Popular Betting Markets for Tour De France
When selecting the best bookmakers for Tour de France, you should look out for these betting markets:
- Outright winner
The outright winner betting market allows punters to pick the player who will finish the race in the first place.
- Outright Winner Nationality
With this market, punters have to predict the nationality of the cyclist who will finish in the first place.
- Points Winner
This market allows punters to predict the cyclists who will get the highest number of points in intermediate sprints and stage finishes.
- Stage Winner
In the Tour de France, there are 21 opportunities to back stage winners.
- Top 3/5/10
This betting market allows punters to predict that specific cyclists will finish in the top 3/5/10 positions.
- Head To Head
This betting market allows punters to bet on the comparative performance of two cyclists.
How long does the Tour De France last?
The Tour de France lasts for 23 days.
Is there a live streaming option for Tour De France?
Yes, you can stream the Tour de France live on certain sportsbooks. A number of subscription services will also be streaming the race, including Peacock Premium and FloBikes.
Which bookmakers offer the best Tour De France odds?
Bet365 has the best odds for Tour de France.
Which are the most famous Tour de France betting markets?
The most popular one is outright winner. However, you can also bet on the winner of each stage and on the Top 3, 5 or 10 finish.
Is it worth it to place bets on the Tour de France?
Yes, it is. As one of the most popular cycling races, betting on the Tour de France is packed with action and competitive odds provided by reputable bookmakers.
Tour De France Betting Sites Summary – Final Rating & Honest Opinion
Tour de France betting sites will give you a chance to make money from the cycling event. On these platforms, you will be able to punt on markets such as the outright winner, the points winner, the stage winner, and the top 3. The best bookmakers for Tour de France bets are Bet365, Betway, 888Sport, Bwin, and Ladbrokes.