What You Should Know About Roland Garros?
Roland Garros is also known as the French Open, and it is held over two weeks, starting in late May. The event is held annually at the Stade Roland-Garros in Paris. It got its name from Roland Garros, who was a famous aviator. It is the second Grand Slam event of the year, and the other three are Wimbledon, the Australian Open, and the US Open.
The French Open is the only Grand Slam event that is held on clay, and until 1975, it was the only Grand Slam event that was not played on grass. It is considered one of the most physically demanding sporting tournaments in the world.
TOP Roland Garros Betting Sites
Since there are many low-quality Roland Garros betting sites, you should be careful when selecting a bookie to punt on this event. In this section, we will look at the top Roland Garros betting sites.
- High odds
- Great markets
- Superb support
- Different bonuses
- Cash Out
- Different payment methods
- Big range of sport betting options
- High odds
- Casino games
- Convenient payment methods
- Good bonuses
- Big range of sports betting options
- Different casino games
Betway has one of the most diverse sports betting sections, and it is known for offering fast payouts. The site offers wagers on lots of tennis tournaments, including the Roland Garros. The main issue with the bookie is that the website is a bit cluttered, and this can make it hard to find specific pages on the site.
- You will find lots of French Opens bonuses, and many of these are given as free bets.
- As a VIP member of Betway, you will access lots of other offers, which you can use on the French Opens.
- If you have trouble placing bets on the French Opens, you can contact the support team via phone, email, or live chat.
- It can be a little hard to navigate the platform.
Bet365 has promoted its services with determination, and that is why the brand is extremely easy to recognize. One of the main benefits of this Roland Garros betting site is that it offers live streaming services. That means you will be able to keep up with the events in the match, and this will help you make better in-play bets.
- The platform has high-quality live streaming services, which can help you make more accurate in-play wagers.
- The live betting section of Bet365 is robust.
- It offers some of the most competitive prices in the online betting industry.
- The bonuses offered at Bet365 have restrictive terms and conditions.
Bwin is one of the best French Open betting sites, and it pays close attention to tennis betting markets. The odds on this platform are quite high, so you will get a chance to make great profits. The welcome bonus of Bwin can be used to punt on this tennis tournament, and it is available to punters living in the United Kingdom.
- The live betting section is extremely high in quality.
- The welcome offer of Bwin is great.
- Bonuses at Bwin have reasonable terms and conditions.
- Withdrawals on this platform are slow.
22bet is known for having a simple user interface. The sports are listed on the left side of the bookie, and you can access the in-play tennis betting section using the link at the top of the page. This bookie also supports lots of currencies, so punters from different countries can use the site conveniently.
- Since it has a native mobile app, iOS and Android users can conveniently place wagers while on the go.
- The bookie offers speedy withdrawals.
- It offers competitive odds on lots of tennis betting markets.
- The promotions on the site are not so good.
888sport is an international sports betting site, and it is listed on the London Stock Exchange. The platform has been in existence since 1997 and has a license from the government of Gibraltar. Since it uses SSL encryption technology, you shouldn’t worry about losing your data when betting on the French Opens.
- The site has lots of regular bonuses that can be used on the French Opens, including the 5.00+ Winner Offer.
- The bookie offers enhanced match markets every day, so you may be able to place wagers at very high odds.
- On the platform, you will be able to use the Betfeed feature, which indicates the most popular bets on the French Opens.
- Some offers are meant for punters living in specific locations.
Melbet has a cluttered website, so you might find it hard to navigate. However, once you understand the layout of the platform, you will find the service quite good. One of the main benefits of Melbet is that it offers a good variety of Roland Garros betting markets.
- When you join the bookie, you will enjoy using a generous welcome offer, and this can be used for tennis betting.
- If your Roland Garros accumulator bet loses by a single wager, you will get a full refund of the wager.
- It features live animations of tennis matches, so you can confidently place in-play wagers on this platform.
- The site is banned in many countries.
Unibet is another famous Roland Garros betting site. It was established in 1997 but has been online since 1999. A notable benefit of this sportsbook is that it features live streams of different sports events in the world. It also offers 24/7 customer service, so you can conveniently find solutions to different issues regarding the bookie.
- Since it has a bet builder feature, you will be able to create different Roland Garros bets on the site.
- You can use the cash-out feature to guarantee winnings on Roland Garros wagers.
- The bookie has an ‘edit bet’ feature, which you can use to add and remove wagers from your bet slip.
- The bookie has average odds.
1xbet is accessible from lots of countries in the world, and this is why it is suitable for people who travel a lot. The site also accepts lots of currencies and supports various languages. If you want to place wagers on the Roland Garros event, you will find 1Xbet quite good. It features high odds and processes winnings fast.
- The site has a wide range of French Opens betting markets, so punters will be able to apply different strategies on this platform.
- 1XBet has an attractive welcome offer, which can be used on the Roland Garros tournament.
- The site has some of the highest odds in this tennis tournament.
- The bonuses for existing customers are not very high.
Criteria When Choosing Roland Garros Betting Sites
When looking for the best bookmakers for Roland Garros, you should consider these criteria:
- French Cup Markets
One of the key things you have to check is the variety of betting markets featured on the sportsbooks. Some French Cup markets you should check include the match results, the outright winner, and the player that will win in straight sets.
- Roland Garros Odds
To make sure you get the highest profits, you should sign up on bookies that offer high French Open odds women’s.
- Live Streaming Feature
This is another important thing to check when selecting a Roland Garros betting online site. With live streaming, you will be able to make better predictions since you will be able to evaluate the matches better.
- Mobile Bettings
It is also better to sign up on bookies that have high-quality mobile apps and sites. This way, you will be able to place wagers on Roland Garros matches as you travel. You should also evaluate the features included in the mobile apps of the bookies.
French Open Betting Guide: Ultimate Strategies
Here are some essential Roland Garros betting tips you should apply:
- Pay attention to the players’ records on clay
Since Roland Garros is played on clay, you should evaluate the performance of the players on this surface. If you just evaluate their head-to-head statistics, you might end up with misleading information.
- Identify value wagers
One way of identifying value wagers is to check the less popular bets. Usually, the bookies will try to encourage more activity by offering more attractive odds on less popular markets.
- Evaluate the current form of the players
It is also essential to evaluate the current form of the players. To do this, you will have to check their latest results and their current health.
The Most Popular Roland Garros Betting Markets
Before you start punting on this tournament, you should learn how to interpret different Roland Garros betting markets. Let’s look at some of the most popular markets.
- Match Results
When punting on the match results, you will have to predict the player who will win at the end of the game. In this market, you don’t have to figure out the number of points each player will have.
- Set Heading For A Tiebreak
This is another popular Roland Garros betting market, and it allows punters to predict that the set will result in a tiebreak. This market will lose if the set still ends up in a tie.
- To Win In Straight Sets
This betting market allows you to guess that a particular player will win the match without losing a single set. If the selected player wins the match but loses at least one set, the bet will be lost.
- Outright Winner
This is probably the most popular betting market in the French Open. It gives you an opportunity to predict the winner of the entire French Open tournament. The outright winner betting market is usually set long before the tournament starts, and it features high odds.
Why is Roland-Garros called that?
The Roland Garros got its name from the French aviator who went by the same name. The venue where the tournament is held also got its name from this individual. Roland was a pioneering aviator and served as a pilot in World War I.
What is Roland-Garros called in English?
The tournament is referred to as Roland Garros in all languages, but most English speakers simply refer to it as the French Opens.
What is a Grand Slam tournament?
A Grand Slam is a set of major championships in a particular sport, and this term is most commonly used when referring to tennis, rugby, and golf. Roland Garros is one of the four tennis Grand Slam tournaments.
Who are the most successful French Open players in history?
The most successful player in the French Opens is Rafael Nadal, and he has won 13 French Opens titles so far. In total, he has won 88 international career titles. Other notable players include Max Decugis, Bjorn Borg, and Henri Cochet.
Is it always ideal to bet on the Roland Garros favourites?
The favourites are likely to win about 70% of the time, so they offer some of the safest betting options. However, you should also remember that betting on favourites offers the lowest value.
Which is the best Roland Garros betting site?
The best betting site for Roland Garros is Bet365, and this is because it offers a clean user interface and useful betting features. Also, you should note that it is an excellent platform for Roland Garros live betting.
French Open Betting Sites Summary – Rating & Comments
The French Open is also known as Roland Garros, and it is one of the Grand Slam tournaments. Betting on this tournament can be exciting, especially if you choose a bookie with live streaming. For the best gambling experience, you should also look for a platform that features a variety of French Opens betting markets. Some of the bookies that offer excellent Roland Garros betting markets are Bet365, Betway, Bwin, 22Bet, 888Sport, Melbet, Unibet, and 1xBet.