Motor sports have always been the pinnacle of excitement. There’s just something amazing about watching people reach mind-boggling speeds and risking their lives for a chance at glory. Every country in the world respects this niche, making it something worth getting into. With hundreds of motor sport betting sites, there’s no shortage of options. If you’re interested, we’ll show you how to reach a pro level with ease.
Don’t worry, you don’t need any previous knowledge. Tips, markets, and all the best bookies are coming your way. It’s a set of tools that will allow you to learn at your own pace, be free to make mistakes, and find out what you want to pursue. Our recommended motor sport bookmakers have some of the best F1 odds on the market, so there will be no shortage of good deals. Let’s begin!
Top Rated Bookmakers for Motor Sports Betting
Motor Sport is gradually becoming one of the most bet on races. With that said, here is a list of the top-rated motor sports betting sites with the best markets, bonuses, and even betting features.
Whether you want to punt on Superbikes, NASCAR, F1 or any other motorsports event, 888sport should be the first site you think of. The bookie is equipped with every motorsport betting feature you want.
- Provides motorsports live betting.
- Offers motorsports betting tips.
- Displays helpful motorsports live events.
- Offers Motorsports futures.
- Covers only the main motorsports events.
Unibet is a dependable online gambling site with the best motor sports fixtures. With the sportsbook, you are sure of regularly updated races and the best motor sports odds in the market.
- Covers all motor sports events.
- Offers in-play punting.
- Suitable live statistics.
- Has Motorsports.
- Offers few bet types per race.
For years 22bet has been offering terrific motor sports races to motor sports bettors. The bookie also makes sure gamblers have bonuses that they can use to increase their motor sports betting activities.
- Offers motor sports live betting.
- Covers domestic and international bets.
- Gives extensive motor sports statistics.
- Real-time results are available once races start.
- In-play races have fewer markets.
Known for having the best customer support, Betway also happens to possess compelling motor sports fixtures. With the bookie, you can punt on Formula 1 events, among other motor sports races.
- Updates motor sports events regularly.
- Allows motor sports live betting.
- Has great odds.
- Motor sports bettors are supplied with betting tips.
- Covers only main events.
Despite majorly focusing mainly on football betting, William Hill also offers fantastic motor sports fixtures. That means you can punt on the latest motor sport events as they occur.
- Allows motor sports live streaming.
- Offers boosted motor sports odds.
- Displays motor sports live statistics.
- Allows motor sports mobile betting.
- Only covers international motor sports events.
Ladbrokes is an accommodating bookie that allows ultimate access to various motor sports races. With the bookmaker, you are sure of full range moto sports markets and exciting motor sports specials.
- Covers several motor sports races live.
- Has a bet builder for Motor sports bettors.
- Suitable for in-play betting.
- Allows cash-out of events.
- Only helpful for international events.
What Is Motor Sports Betting?
Motor sports betting is just a fancy way to say that you’re placing wagers on vehicle races. Sure, there are other sports where people are racing another, but these instances don’t feature engine-having racecars, rally cars, or motorbikes. Basically, if it needs fuel or electric power to run smoothly, then it belongs on motor sport betting sites. That means things like cycling and speed skating are not included.
Many countries have their own racing competitions, but Betenemy will mostly dabble in big motor racing championships. These include the likes of:
- Formula 1
- Formula 2
- Formula 4
- Formula E
- World Rally Championship
- Dakar Rally
- Moto GP
- FIA World Endurance Championship
- European Le Mans Series
- D1 Grand Prix
- Renault Cup
We find these particular tours and championships to be the best betting subject for this niche. Due to the existence of good coverage, you can have fun and still win on a regular basis. However, keep in mind that this involves knowing the technical side of things, as mechanical failures, part replacement, and other factors can impact the bottom line. This makes motor sport betting sites pretty unique. Talent isn’t everything. The people in the pits and in the factories have as much of an impact on the races as do the people actually behind the wheel. Learn to differentiate these two sides of the situation, which can be done easily at the best racing bookmakers. And speaking of which…
Which Are Some Trusted Motor Sports Betting Sites?
To treat yourself to a proper experience, you shouldn’t be content with anything other than the best bookies for motorsports. They have to be trusted betting sites, as licensed bookmakers offer constant legal protection to punters playing with operators registered in their jurisdiction. These regulations basically force site owners to provide great odds and useful features.
Nevertheless, it can still be annoying to register dozens of accounts until you find a betting site that fits. Well, Betenemy happens to have your back on this one. We tested all the big names, both old and new, as a means of finding the top options for your needs. Without further ado, look above to see the top online bookmakers for F1, Moto GP, NASCAR, and much more… Test them, compare their odds, and have fun like you’re actually at the track. Good luck!
What Are the Available Betting Markets?
All the best motor sport betting sites give you a choice of multiple championships, which share the following bet types:
- Drivers championship. Even though drivers in just about any category are a part of a team, they still race for personal glory. That’s why the driver’s championship is the most popular market during every season. To gauge the chances of a racer winning, you should follow news about car improvements and changes to the team on a wider scale. Along with previous instances of showcasing talent, this is the way to predict a drivers’ championship before it even happens.
- Race-winner. If you don’t want to risk too much by betting on the whole season, you can focus on a single racing event. For instance, waiting until the last Formula 1 race can give you much more excitement, without too big of a risk. Check how the track works and what parts are good for overtakes. Combine all that to determine whether quali position will translate to points later on.
- Pole position betting options. The very best motor sport betting sites let you bet on what’s happening on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. For instance, you start the weekend off early by betting on the best performers at FP1. However, the real fun begins during qualifying. There, you can place wagers on who will snatch the pole. Live betting is great at this point during the weekend, as you can pick a dark horse, such as Lando Norris, to end up being first.
- Driver vs Driver bets. Accidents, bad weather conditions, and many other factors can jeopardize your chances of winning. That’s why it’s essential to make use of the H2H or driver vs driver bets. For instance, you’re not sure whether Hamilton or Verstappen will win, and you don’t want to risk the whole slip. The DvD bet lets you choose the two and pit them against one another, regardless of where they end up. If you’re backing Max, and he ends up 19th, ahead of Hamilton, you’re still the winner.
- Constructors championship. While it’s talked about much less than the drivers’ champion, the constructors one is a different beast entirely. There have been numerous cases in motorsport history where the WCC was one, despite the team not having a WDC winner on the roster. See the difference in skill levels between the drivers, and take strategy into account, too.
- Top 3 Finish. With 20+ cars on the track at the same time, motor sport betting sites can make it pretty hard to pick the winner. Thankfully, there’s an alternative. With this particular market, your driver of choice just has to finish on the podium. If they manage to snatch a pole position in a track where overtaking is difficult, go all in. Account for tyre and pit strategies, too.
What Are the Pros & Cons of Motor Sports Betting?
Frankly, motor sport betting sites don’t involve a lot of cons. The only thing that might seem a bit daunting to new punters is the fact that it’s technically multiple sports. But we don’t see this as an issue, personally. Even though the tracks and surfaces might be different, the objective is still the same – arrive at the finish line before the other guy. And that’s all that counts, really.
As for the advantages, there are plenty. Motorsports are fertile ground for upsets because it’s not just the drivers determining the outcome. So many times have we seen great duels ended by an engine failure or a mistake during a pit stop. Remember Pastor Maldonado’s unlikely victory in Spain in 2012? Yup, motorsports can treat you to moments like that from time to time. Not only can it end up being a lucrative affair, but an exciting one, too.
What Are Some Motor Sports Betting Tips?
If you want your wins to be more than just a fluke, add these tips to your punting arsenal:
- Check the weather conditions. Depending on the weather, teams are forced to alter their equipment. This is most apparent in Formula 1, where even a hint of rain results in everyone putting and putting on wet or intermediate tires. Oftentimes, the rain is not static and the clouds will move in and out of the sky above the track. Find a specialized weather-tracking site to know exactly when it stops or begins.
- Driver preferences for the track. Every driver has its preferred conditions and track layouts. When such things come to fruition, they may be in a better position than an opponent that was otherwise favoured before. Study each of the drivers’ performances in different situations and write the most important stuff down.
- Grid position. At all motor sport betting websites, you’ll be able to place grid bets. A grid, before the actual race, is determined based on everyone’s time in qualifying. But aside from the lucrativeness of grid markets, this phase can tell you a lot about what’s going to happen on Sunday. If a favourite starts at P7-P15, they might not make it past P3 in most cases.
- See the statistics. Not everything is about the positioning. A good driver may be ‘hidden’ behind a bad car and vice versa. So, you should take a look at the numbers, especially those that can isolate both the driver’s performance and the limits of the vehicle.
Is it a Good Idea to Place Live Bets on Motor Sports?
Most definitely. A race can last a long time, so there’s plenty of money to be won by predicting unlikely turnarounds and podium finishes. If there are indications that there will be rain during the last few laps, you should definitely go for it. But make sure you study the markets before placing any wagers!
Is it Worth it to Bet on Motor Sports?
Of course it is. Not only are you getting dozens of different sports for the price of one, but you’ll also get to see the very pinnacle of human engineering. As cars and bikes blaze down the tarmac at speeds of 250 mph and more, the adrenaline will be flowing through your veins nonstop. And don’t even get us started about the strategies and the drama. There is nothing like a late season showdown in F1, or the final phase of the Dakar Rally. Playing at motor sport betting websites is worth it, and you’ll see that immediately.
What is the best site for motor sports betting?
Is it risky to bet on motor sports?
While the end result is impacted by both the driver and the constructor, the sport itself isn’t more or less risky than, let’s say, football, basketball, or winter sports. Do your homework, make smart decisions, and you’ll be fine.
Should I place outright bets on motorsports?
Yes, outright motorsports markets can be exciting. A lot can happen before the last race, so backing a dark horse contender can pay dividends if you guess it right. And you’re not forced to place big wagers, which is a plus.
What is the best market at motor sport betting sites?
We at Betenemy love the Driver vs. Driver market. It lets you take your worries off the podium finishers and just focus on how the two athletes perform. You can also pick it up in the live betting section. This is great if there’s an exciting mid-grid showdown.
Are there bonuses for betting on motorsports?
Yes, of course. Many of the top F1 and NASCAR bookmakers give you a welcome bundle to start things off. It’s usually a small amount of cash or a free bet. Regardless, it’s a useful addition to your arsenal.
One comment for “Top Rated Bookmakers for Motor Sports Betting”