Important Details You Need To Know About CS: GO
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is an eSport with millions of fans worldwide. This multiplayer first-person shooter is the successor of Counter-Strike, which was one of the first eSports titles. This allowed it to become one of the most popular FPS games.
If you want to bet on CS: GO and take advantage of the things it offers, you need a reliable online bookmaker. Choosing a good eSports betting platform is not easy, but you will learn everything about the best websites for punting on CS: GO thanks to this article.
The Most Popular CS: GO Betting Sites
If you are looking for the best CS GO betting sites, you’ve come to the right place. The iGaming operators below have successfully survived the test of time and proven to be reliable platforms to punt on this eSport.
- Different bonuses
- Cash Out
- Different payment methods
- High Odds
- Good Mobile Apps
- Reliable Customer Support
- High odds
- Great markets
- Superb support
- Convenient payment methods
- Good bonuses
- Big range of sports betting options
- Different casino games
- Big range of sport betting options
- High odds
- Casino games
Bet365 has a reputation for being one of the best all-around online bookmakers. Consequently, it shouldn’t come as a surprise it is also among the leading CS: GO betting platforms. Aside from having access to every big event, Bet365 will make sure to provide you with loads of markets. Furthermore, the iGaming operator has several handy features.
- Multiple CS: GO tournaments to bet on
- A solid selection of markets for this eSports title
- Useful betting features, such as Live Streaming
- No CSGO bonuses
Since Ladbrokes is one of the most prominent brands in the UK, it offers some of the CSGO betting options. Even though there aren’t that many markets, the bookie provides users with different promotions and a solid selection of features.
- There are different eSports promos that can work while wagering on CSGO
- Loads of CS GO tournaments to choose from
- You can use some of the features for CS:GO
- Not that many betting markets for CS: GO
22Bet is probably one of the best CSGO betting sites in the world. Although it is not as popular as other brands, Its eSport section allows punters to avail themselves of everything they need to have a world-class betting experience. This includes good odds, a good range of options, live streaming, and other kinds of features.
- A solid eSports section where you can find plenty of CS: GO events
- High odds for this eSport
- You can use Live Streaming and other betting features
- No special offers for CS:GO
Betway is unquestionably among the best bookmakers for CS: GO bets. This is one of the industry-leading companies that pay special attention to this sport. Hence, you can expect to find one of the largest selections of markets, exclusive bonuses, and numerous features.
- You have access to a wide range of CS: GO events
- The odds for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive are high
- Exclusive promotions for this eSport
- CS:GO bettors in some countries will have difficulties trying to access this operator
GGbet is a name that every eSports bettor knows, especially regarding CS: GO. This is the industry-leading eSports betting platform, so it is always on the recommended list. As expected, GGbet provides a jaw-dropping number of markets for CS:GO, as well as special promotions.
- Hundreds of betting markets for CS:GO
- There are numerous promotions for this eSport title
- Among the best odds for every eSport, including this
- Not easily accessible to some CS: GO fans
Even though 888Sport may not offer an impressive array of CS:GO betting markets, it has other things that make it stand out. The bookmaker is one of the most recognizable names in the business. Hence, it provides eSports bettors with the chance to wager on different kinds of tournaments.
- A good range of CS: GO events to punt on
- You may have access to special rewards for this eSport
- Good odds for CS GO
- Lacks a lot of betting markets
Loot.bet is a gambling operator whose mission is to provide eSports fans with a safe and fun platform. That’s why it shouldn’t come as a surprise it is among the best CS: GO betting websites in the world. Loot.bet is mainly famous for its top-rated betting markets.
- Special betting markets for this eSport
- Competitive odds for punting on CS: GO
- You can avail yourself of different features
- The bookie is not available in some countries
Melbet is an attractive iGaming operator where you can bet on CS: GO. Since it is available in numerous countries, sometimes, the brand may offer a stand-alone eSports section. The latter includes every top CS: GO event, an impressive number of markets, and good odds.
- The eSports section makes betting on CS: GO easy
- Good odds for CS: GO
- You can watch live CSGO events while punting
- CS:GO betting fans in several countries may be unable to access this platform
Unibet has always been among the first places online bettors go when they want to punt on CS: GO. In addition to the wide range of events, Unibet is one of the few places where you can find a CS:GO betting guide.
- Betting guides for CS: GO
- You can use several features while wagering on this eSport
- An impressive number of CSGO tournaments to bet on
- No bonuses for CS:GO
Bwin is notorious for having one of the best eSports betting platforms. Since CS: GO is among the most popular eSport, people interested in it will find plenty of options at Bwin. The operator features the most popular betting features, competitive odds, and enough markets, at least for most users.
- Different CS: GO matches you can punt on
- Good odds for eSports
- The features help CS:GO punters
- Although it offers loads of things, the brand lacks CS:GO offers
Important Criteria When Choosing the Best CS: GO Betting Sites
If you check the best CSGO betting sites, you will find different kinds of options. However, some things are more important than others, so we’ve decided to include them below.
- Betting Markets – Your future bookmaker where you want to bet on CS: GO needs to have a solid selection of markets. Even though you may not use all of them, it will allow you to choose precisely what you want to punt on.
- Competitive Odds – If you are interested in CSGO money betting, you need to find a bookmaker with competitive odds. Fortunately, the brands pointed out in this article are known for their high odds.
- Variety of Tournaments – Whether you want to punt on live events or place pre-match CS:GO bets, you need to have access to a lot of events. Hence, the best websites for betting on this eSport offer a variety of tournaments.
- eSports Bonus Offers – Having the chance to try out unique eSports bonuses for CS: GO is always a plus. However, not every top-notch iGaming operator offers promos for its esports.
- Live Betting – Another factor you should consider when choosing a CS:GO betting site is live betting. Even though it is available on a wide range of bookies, some brands are yet to implement an In-Play section.
- Live Streaming Feature – To achieve the best results while punting on CS: GO, you need to use the live streaming feature. Fortunately, it is available on almost every bookie, thanks to a third-party platform.
- Cash-Out Option – The Cash Out option is something that people consider when choosing a new online bookie. Although some eSports fans may not use it, it is a fantastic option for CS: GO.
- Mobile Bettings – Another thing you should consider if you want to punt on CS: GO is the mobile betting options. Having access to a mobile app or Android and iOS or an optimized mobile site is always a plus.
CS: GO Betting Guide: How to Bet on CS: GO?
To bet on CS: GO, you need to find a reliable gambling operator that will provide you with everything you need. The following information will help you get started and give you handy CSGO betting tips.
How Does CS: GO Work?
CS: GO is an FPS where players are divided into two teams called Terrorist and Counter-Terrorist. Some CS: GO maps have different objectives, but the most popular one for eSports is called “Bomb Defusal”. The latter requires the Terrorists to plant a bomb, which means the Counter-Terrorists have to prevent them from doing it.
How to Bet on CS: GO?
To bet on CS: GO, you have to find a solid eSports betting platform, sign up, make a deposit, and place a bet.
- Step 1:Choose a bookie
Choosing one of the CS: GO bookmakers is not easy because every operator has pros and cons. This means that your job is to skim through everything they offer and decide which one you like.
- Step 2: Sign up
Registering as a new client is usually not complicated, especially in an eSports betting platform. Despite the fact that ther are some exceptions, the entire process probably won’t take more than a minute or two.
- Step 3: Fund your account
Whether there is a CS: GO bonus, or you just want to start betting, you have to make a deposit. Before that, though, make sure to check the payment section for more information.
- Step 4: Decide which event you want to bet on
Once ready, it is time to choose your preferred CS:GO event you want to bet on. Choose one of the available markets, and place a bet.
Betenemy’s Advices: CS: GO Betting Tips
Before you start looking for free CSGO gambling sites, let’s check out a few betting tips.
Check the Rules of the Game
Although the “Bomb Defusal” mode is the standard for most tournaments, there might be some exceptions. Thus, you have to make sure to read the game/event’s rules prior to punting.
Look at the Statistics Before the Game Starts
The more statistics you have access to, the better. Even though checking those things is often boring, the information will help you once you start punting.
Explore Betting Markets of the Game
The betting markets are among the essential things you should check prior to wagering. The number of options depends entirely on which online bookie you choose. In some cases, you may have hundreds of betting markets to pick from.
Learn Information about The Odds
The odds for betting on CS: GO play an important role when choosing an online betting platform. Although most operators offer good odds for eSports, you should compare them before choosing your preferred iGaming site.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Events & Tournaments
One of the things that you can find on most CSGO betting sites is different kinds of tournaments. Even though there might be loads of hidden gems, the events below are known for being among the go-to betting options.
- Intel Extreme Masters (IEM)
The Inter Extreme Masters (IEM) has always been one of the most prestigious CS:GO events. Besides featuring the best teams globally, IEM offers punters the option to choose from a wide range of markets. No wonder you can often find it in different CS: GO betting strategies.
- CS: GO Major Championships
The Valve-sponsored Majors are some of the most important tournaments in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Apart from their prize pool which often reaches over $1,000,000, these events are notorious for being a popular betting option. Hence, some online bookies even create short-term promotions.
- ESL Pro League
ESL always had an important role in Counter-Strike, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that some of its CS:GO events are special. Although their prize pool is not as high as the one for the “Majors”, these events are a gathering hub for the best CS:GO teams. As a result, people who want to bet on this eSport pay special attention to the competition.
- Match Lines/Outright Winner
Wagering on the outright winner of a given event is always a solid option. Even though it is difficult to predict, the odds are usually worth it. This is also true for the so-called “Match Lines”, which have different versions, depending on the bookie.
- Map Lines
The map lines markets give you the option to wager on different things related to the given map. Since most events in CS: GO are played on at least 2 maps, you will have plenty of interesting markets to choose from.
- Match Handicap
If you choose one of the leading CSGO betting sites, you will have the chance to use several handicap options. They are an excellent way to boost your odds, but you need to be experienced to put them to the test.
- Correct Score
Almost every sport you want to bet on has the correct score market, and CS: GO is not an exception. However, predicting the correct score in a CSGO event is really difficult. That’s why the odds are higher than usual.
- Total Rounds
Total Rounds is one of the most popular CS:GO betting markets that use Over/Under. It is available on most iGaming operators, which means most people will have the chance to test it. Interestingly, the total rounds are one of the options you can find while reading some of the CSGO betting predictions.
- Pistol Round Winner
The pistol round is really important in CS: GO because it allows the team to buy more powerful weapons in the next one or two rounds. Hence, you can often wager on the team you think will win the first round of a given game.
- First Headshot
One of the popular CSGO live betting markets you can find on some operators is called First Headshot. Choosing this option means you have to bet on the player who will land the first HS in the match.
- CSGO Skin Betting
CSGO skin betting is the ability to use your in-game cosmetic items to wager on different matches. Even though this was popular several years ago, nowadays, hardly anyone does it. That’s mainly because there are many CS:GO skin gambling sites that are not legit. Even though you may occasionally find legal operators that offer these services, the risk is usually not worth it.
Betting with your skins in CS:GO requires you to exchange them first, which is where you can get scammed because the person/bot who does this service can steal your items.
The Most Popular Betting Markets for CS: GO
If you want access to the best CSGO betting odds, you need to choose the most appropriate markets. The options located below will show you some of the things that stand out.
Is CS: GO free?
No, CS: GO is not free because you have to purchase it from the Steam Store.
Is betting on CS: GO legit?
Yes, betting on CS: GO is legit, but only if you choose some legal CSGO betting sites.
Can I watch CS: GO live events while betting?
Yes, you can watch CS: GO live events while betting, but the bookie needs to provide a dedicated live stream.
What is the biggest CSGO event?
The biggest CSGO event is one of the Majors.
What is the most important tournament in CSGO?
The most important tournament in CSGO is the one organized by Valve.
Where to find the best odds for CS: GO betting?
To find the best odds for CS: GO betting, check out one of the operators listed in this article.
Is it possible to use my CSGO skin to bet on the Intel Extreme Masters?
Yes, it is possible to use your CSGO skin to bet on the Intel Extreme Masters, but you need to find a legit platform that offers this service.
CS: GO Betting Sites Summary – Final Rating & Honest Comment
Although there are plenty of CSGO betting sites, and some of them seem similar, the devil is in the details. Consequently, you should do thorough research and choose the most appropriate iGaming operator. Use the information here to your advantage and check out some of our recommended brands. All of them are proven to be among the best when it comes down to punting on CS: GO.