What You Should Know About Ante Post?
Ante Post is among the most placed horse racing bets that allow punters to wager on future horse racing events. The gambling option is important because it allows you to take advantage of high odds. Now that you understand the ante-post meaning, you must be wondering which are the best betting sites to place Ante Post horse racing bets and the working strategies to use when placing the horse racing betting option. Thankfully, this piece is going to cover all those topics. You will also find detailed information on how to place an Ante Post bet if you are interested.
Best Ante Post Betting Sites
Not every bookmaker that offers horse racing betting services is suitable for placing ante-post bets. With this in mind, below is a list of recommended horse racing betting websites that you should consider for placing Ante Post bets.
- Different bonuses
- Cash Out
- Different payment methods
- Wide range of casino games
- Hundreds of sports betting markets
- Lots of other betting options like bingo and poker
- High odds
- Great markets
- Superb support
- Good odds
- Mobile apps
- Great support
- Good bonuses
- Big range of sports betting options
- Different casino games
- Odds promotions
- Good sports betting
- Opportunity to watch the games live
- Has mobile apps for all OS
- Cash out option
- Live streaming feature
- High Odds
- Good Mobile Apps
- Reliable Customer Support
Owned by Bet365 Group Ltd, Bet365 is one of the top British gambling websites known for offering a wide range of horse betting markets. The main reason why Bet365 is recommended for placing ante-post bets is that it is always crawling with future horse racing events. That means you can place bets on Kentucky Derby events and Dubai World Cup weeks or even months earlier. Furthermore, Bet365 offers quite amazing odds that will see you walk away with substantial earnings in case of a win.
- Contains thousands of horse racing events.
- Has multiple Ante Post-compatible horse racing promotions.
- Provides beneficial horse racing statistics for Ante Post bettors.
- Has compelling odds on Ante-post markets.
- Covers international markets mostly.
№2 William Hill
Founded by William Hill (a British Businessman), the bookmaker is one of the UK’s top horse racing betting platforms. William Hill is popular for covering the UK and Irish meetings as well as a few domestic horse races. However, what will thrill you most is that the bookie is unmatched in providing punters with future horse racing markets. According to the bookie’s management, Ante-Post prices are compiled internally, which means you should expect fantastic odds.
- Provides excellent Ante Post odds.
- Covers multiple horse racing events.
- Offers racing posts and highlights for free.
- Has reliable statistics that can help with ante-post bets.
- Mostly covers international markets.
In addition to being an in-play giant, Betway is one of the most reputable Ante Post betting sites. You will always find suitable events to punt on whether you want next off, today and even tomorrow’s events. The bookie updates its list of Ante Posts races daily which is why you will never miss an event. Additionally, you can decide to go through future events and see which has competitive odds.
- Covers both local and international events.
- Refreshes its list of ante-post events daily.
- Offers posts and statistics that are useful for Ante-post betting.
- Has a specific ante-post page.
- Note enough ante-post promotions.
BoyleSports is one of the best sites with numerous horse racing offers and ante-post betting options. The bookmaker has a wide range of markets ranging from a week to a year. Furthermore, locating BoyleSports ante-post markets is easy since they are all placed on the Ante Post section. That makes it a suitable site whether you are a new or expert punter.
- Has an independent ante-post section.
- Offers incredible horse racing odds.
- Provides statistics that are helpful to ante-post bettors.
- Covers both international and domestic events.
- Most promotions don’t cover ante-post.
Unibet has been offering horse racing ante-post markets since the bookie introduced horse racing betting services. Unlike most betting platforms, Unibet accepts ante-post on an all-in basis, that is, whether the horse runs or not. What will thrill you most is that events are well covered whether you want Ireland or UK horse races. Furthermore, every Ante Post option is strategically placed in the Ante Post section making the events easy to locate.
- Has a wide variety of Ante Post markets.
- Allows access to statistics which you can use to place Ante Post bets.
- Has the best Ante Post odds.
- New ante-post bets are added daily.
- Most offers don’t cover ante-post bets.
Betfred continues to thrill punters with its list of horse racing betting markets. For instance, it is the best website to consider if you wish to place ante-post bets on different sports such as horse racing. Note that the horse racing ante-post events come with competitive odds and are easily accessible. Furthermore, Betfred allows clients to place ante-post bets on different events, including the popular Breeder’s Cup.
- Guarantees fantastic ante-post odds.
- Offers free statistics on horse races.
- Covers a wider market.
- Provides free ante-post betting tips to clients.
- Does not offer the ante post betting option regularly.
Coral is a safe and licensed ante-post betting website with understandable ante-post betting rules. The bookmaker allows you to punt on different ante-post betting events as long as you know Ante Post and how to place Ante Post bets. However, you should know that an Ante Post bet is annulled if the event does not take place at a later date. Nevertheless, the bookie is highly recommended since it allows clients to enjoy some of the best horse racing events.
- Provides access to a wide range of ante-post markets.
- Ante-Post events are easy to access.
- Guarantees the best ante-post odds.
- Provides punters with a free Ante Post betting guide.
- Does not offer Ante-Post promotions.
Ladbrokes is among the gambling websites with years of experience. Its origin dates back to 1902, which is why it is known to offer the best Cheltenham and non-Cheltenham Festival ante-post betting markets. With Ladbrokes, you don’t just get many future events but also the best prices. This has seen many horse racing punters opt for the bookie, with new gamblers enrolling by the day.
- Has the best ante-post betting events.
- Covers both international and domestic meetings.
- Offers betting guides on Ante Post races.
- Provides competitive ante-post odds.
- Lacks suitable ante-post promotions.
How Does the Ante Post Bet Work?
Ante Post works based on future events. That means operators make the markets of big events available for punting even before the runners are definite. Usually, there are no actual limits on how far an event is before its due date. That means you can even come across an event scheduled one year ahead. To punt on any Ante Post, you need to check the ante-post section to determine which markets are available and the odds provided. After that, pick a suitable market and place a bet.
Benefits of Ante-Post Bets
There are so many benefits of placing ante-post bets, which is why the markets are popular among all major bookmakers. To hint at how profitable the horse racing market is, below are the pros of ante-post bets.
- Require a small investment.
- Often has the best odds.
- Provides extended interest of a bet.
- Makes you focus on the entire meeting since every race impacts the outcome.
Important Criteria When Choosing the Best Ante Post Betting Sites
Placing ante-post bets is not easy. However, you can easily place ante-post bets with the best betting site and benefit from other important features. With that said, below is a list of important criteria when choosing the best Ante Post betting site.
- Available Markets – Make sure the betting market you consider has adequate ante-post markets so that you can have a choice of which event to consider.
- Odds Level – Even though ante-post events generally have amazing odds, some sites offer even better odds levels. Hence, only opt for sites with exciting odds sizes.
- Useful Features – The more features on the site, the more exciting it is for Ante Post bettors. With that said, consider sites with horse racing statistics and other functions.
- Mobile Bettings – Betting on the move is entertaining. Consider sites with functional mobile betting platforms and an Ante Post section.
Ante Post Betting Guide: Helpful Strategies
The following Ante Post betting strategies are incredible when it comes to placing ante-post bets. Furthermore, they are suitable for anyone who wishes to make enough profits placing ant-post bets.
- Strategy 1:
Always consider runners and jockeys that are unlikely to miss the event to keep your Ante Post bets from being cancelled.
- Strategy 2:
Do adequate research on the meet, its probability of taking place in future and the runner. Furthermore, you should consider analysing the trainer too.
- Strategy 3:
Always go for the best odds so that in case of a win, you end up walking away with a significant amount.
What is Ante-post betting in horse racing?
Ante-Post betting entails punting on future horse racing events regardless of when they are likely to occur.
How does Ante-Post work?
Ante-post entails searching for the events scheduled to take place later and punting on them while the odds are still high.
Is cash-out an option on ante-bets?
Cash-out is an option for ante bets. It is among the few features allowed by most online bookies.
What happens in case the horse race is abandoned?
In case your event is abandoned, the operator will void the bet.
Do I get a refund for an abandoned race?
You get a refund for an abandoned race.
Does Ante-Post work with the best odds guaranteed feature?
Ante-Post bets do not incorporate the best odds guaranteed. Hence, the scheduled price is the exact amount you get.
Ante Post Summary – Conclusion & Comments
Ante-Post is quite a prominent betting option popular among horse racing punters who are after significant odds. The fact that you are placing a bet on a future event that lacks any viable statistics is the reason why ante-post bets have incredible odds. However, to benefit more from ante-post bets, consider punting on any of the listed bookies. Furthermore, make sure you apply the Ante Post betting strategies.
2 comments for “The Best Ante Post Betting Bookmakers”