- 22Bet Android App - Steps for Download
- 22Bet Casino App - Install on Android
- 22Bet iOS App - Download Guide
- 22Bet Casino App - Install on iPhone
- How to Use the App?
- Mobile Site Version
- Features & Mobile Services
- Mobile Casino
- Mobile Live Casino
- Promotions for 22Bet Mobile
- Compatible Devices
- Payment Options
- 22Bet Mobile App Rating
How to download the 22Bet mobile casino app for Android?
Android users should be pleased to know that 22Bet has a mobile casino app specifically for their device.
- Step 1: To access the download to the APK file, click the link the top of this page or find the download link on the 22Bet from the website.
- Step 2: When attempting to download the APK file, your phone may not allow apps from unknown sources. You can allow this option by going into your phone’s settings.
- Step 3: If you are not automatically redirected, select settings > apps > special app access > install unknown app > select your internet browser > allow.
- Step 4: Your phone may also say downloading this kind of files can be dangerous but using the official 22Bet casino app poses no risks to users.
How to install a 22Bet casino app for Android?
- Step 1: Once you have downloaded the APK file, you should then receive the option to ‘install’ the app. If this does not appear, tap on the file in the folder you saved it or from your notification list.
- Step 2: After tapping install, the 22Bet casino app will begin assembling itself in the background.
- Step 3: When the installation is complete, you can tap either ‘open’ to use it now, or ‘done’ if you would rather play later.
- Step 4: After opening the app, 22Bet may request that you update the app to the latest version. Doing so just requires you to tap ‘update’ when prompted.
- Step 5: You will also need to give 22Bet permission to view your photos, media and files on your device. Without this, the app cannot update.
How to download the 22Bet mobile casino app for iOS?
22Bet has produced an iOS app, which you can access directly from the App Store. Before you rush to the App Store to download it though, be aware, there may be a few steps you need to follow beforehand.
- Step 1: Go to settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Step 2: Tap ‘Apple ID’ followed by your own ID.
- Step 3: Select view Apple ID and confirm your password.
- Step 4: Tap country/region.
- Step 5: Select ‘change country or region’ and then choose Cyprus from the list.
- Step 6: Accept the Apple Media Services terms and conditions.
- Step 7: You will then be asked to enter several pieces of information. For payment method, select ‘none’, and for address enter Street: Georgiou, Postcode: 4050, City/Town: Limassol, Phone: 950001. Once complete tap ‘next’.
How to install a 22Bet casino app for iPhone?
Once you have completed the above steps, you will then be able to access the 22Bet iOS app within the App Store.
- Step 1: Search ‘22Bet’ and then tap the ‘get’ button.
- Step 2: For many, the download should start without issues, but there is a possibility of an error message. If you see an alert stating your payment method is not valid, you will need to create a new Apple account.
- Step 3: For this account, select Cyprus as the location.
How to use the 22Bet mobile casino app?
The 22Bet mobile app is all-inclusive, meaning it features all the aspects you would find on their website. As a default, sports betting loads first so to access to the casino you need to use the main menu in the top-left corner of the screen.
To play casino games, register an account if you are new or log in using your existing 22Bet details. You will also need to deposit some funds if your wallet is empty, as casino games require real money bets.
Browse through the range of available games either by using the search function or options from the bottom menu. Whenever you find a game you like, simply tap on the main image and the game will begin to load. Once complete, select your stake and get playing!
Casino mobile version of 22Bet
With all of the 22Bet casino features present on the mobile version, you have lots of possibilities right in the palm of your hand. If you fancy a break from the casino, you can easily have a dabble in sports betting or games. Not only are these features conveniently placed together, but the mobile version gives far more freedom than the desktop site. Unlike a laptop or а PC, a smartphone is something you can carry with you at almost all times. So, no matter how far you are from home, you can quickly load the version and try your luck on some casino games.
Mobile Casino Features
It is not that easy to describe the games section at 22Bet. It is a mix of many kinds of games, a complete miscellany. Among the diverse assortment features something for just about everyone whether you want card games, lotteries, climb to victory games, lucky wheels, board games, scratchcards and many more. The variety of mobile games is near unrivalled but be mindful that the collection is broken into two parts. Only the tiny minority of options will you find within the ‘games’ page. The rest you can locate within the main casino under ‘other’ games.
22Bet mobile casino
When tapping ‘casino’ on the app, you will reveal four choices, live casino (discussed below), slots, TV games and virtual sports. Far from featuring just slots, the slots category actually features a huge range of casino games. Once you have selected this option, tap the categories button (second from right) across the bottom menu.
This will reveal all available casino mobile games such as poker, roulette, blackjack, drops & wins, keno and ‘other’. For each category, you will enjoy a huge list of games from an equally impressive list of developers. If you wish to find only results from a certain developer, simply select the middle button from the bottom menu and take your pick.
TV Games are not something you will find on every site, but they are something we find highly entertaining. Similar to live casino games, they are presented live with users able to place bets before and during the action. Due to their live nature, bets often need to be placed quickly, so these games are for the quick-witted. Unlike the live casino offering though, they tend to focus on different games, for example, keno, lotto, war, poker, wheel, backgammon and Lucky 6.
While not a real ‘casino’ game, we will briefly touch on virtual sports as that option is present within the 22Bet casino section. Any keen sports fans – or indeed those who are curious – will find an impressive range of options such as virtual football, tennis, speedway, greyhounds and cycling. There are even a couple of virtual/casino hybrid games such as roulette cricket.
22Bet mobile live casino
While browsing the selection of live dealer tables, we are sure you will be impressed with what is on offer. The 22Bet mobile casino version supports a superb array of games including roulette, blackjack, baccarat, teen Patti, and Andar bahar, with many coming with their own unique twist. On top of this, users have the chance to dabble in a number of game show/lottery inspired games such as Deal or no Deal Live, Crazy Time, Summer Jackpot and Dream Catcher. By collaborating up with some of the best live casino providers in the business, you can be sure all games are fully optimised for mobile play.
22Bet mobile bonus
22Bet run casino offers for both new and existing customers. Activating a casino bonus is something you can do via the mobile app, but you may need to consult to the mobile site to find full details. Note that you will not see any kind of exclusive mobile deals here as this is not something 22Bet provides.
System Requirements and Compatibility
It is not explicitly stated what the operating system is needed for the Android app. The version found within the UK Google Play Store, however, requires 4.1 or above so this would be a sensible assumption. This is an old operating system, so it is very likely you will have a compatible Android device.
As for the iOS app, you will need iOS 11.0 or later and at least 172MB in free space. Below you will find an illustrative list of phones capable of running either the Android or iOS app.
- Samsung Galaxy: S6, S7, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, S10, S10+, S20, A51, A90, Note10
- Huawei: P9, P10, P10 Plus, P20, P20 Pro, P30, P30 Pro
- Xiaomi: Note 3, Note 10, Note 10 Pro, Mi 5, Mi 6, Mi 8, Mi 9
- Sony: Xperia E5, XZ, XA1, L2, XA2, XZ2, XZ3, 10, 10 PLUS, 1, 5, 8
- Google: Pixel, Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3a, Pixel 4
- iPhone: 6, 6s, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, 11
- iPad: 5th gen, 6th gen, 7th gen, Pro (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th), Air (3rd), Mini (5th)
Mobile deposit & withdrawal payments
22Bet accepts a gigantic number of payment methods, over 90 in total. Some of these are region-restricted, but the majority of players will still enjoy a choice of 40+. Rather than creating a huge table full of every possible method, we have included most of the commonly selected choices.
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit|
|Bank Wire Transfer||€1||-||Instant|
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Visa||€1.50||-||1 min to 7 days|
|MasterCard||€1.50||-||1 min to 7 days|
|Bank Wire Transfer|
|Perfect Money||€1.50||-||15 minutes|
|Paysafe Card||€1.50||-||15 minutes|
Questions & Answers
Is 22Bet mobile casino app safe?
As standard, the 22Bet app is secure, but there are certain features that help improve security further. For instance, users can turn on fingerprint recognition, two-factor authorisation or block email sign in.
How do I play 22Bet games on my tablet or phone?
Download the app or visit the 22Bet mobile site on your tablet or phone. Login using your normal 22Bet credentials and then find any of the available casino games listed on site. Tap the image for a game, wait for it to load and then begin placing your bets. If you experience any technical problems along the way, contact a member of customer support.
Can I play the 22Bet mobile casino for free?
No, the games on the app only support real play, so there are no free slots.
Can I download 22Bet from Google Play?
If you are from the UK, you can simply download the 22Bet app from the Google Play store. The direct link is available through the 22Bet.co.uk website. The app requires Android OS 4.1 or later and TG Lab Group are the developers.
Can I edit the main menu options?
Yes absolutely. Tap settings > menu settings > and then re-order or add/remove any of the available options.
Can I sign up to 22Bet using the app?
Yes, the 22Bet mobile app comes with an in-built registration form, so the process is easy to understand. You should only use the registration form to sign up if you are a brand new player.
How do I locate bonuses on the app?
Strangely, there is no ‘bonus’ category on the app apart from within the ‘games’ section. You can still take part in offers on the app, and enter promo codes, but you will need to login to the mobile/desktop site to see details. This will allow you to take part in the ‘free spins every day’ offer using mobile slots.
Will the Android APK file take up much room on my device?
Despite the huge game collection available on the Android app, the application itself is not a huge file. Following the most recent update, the app itself is around 90MB although user data will push up this to a little over 100MB.
Mobile Rating and Conclusion
For many Apple users, installing the 22Bet casino app is not the easiest process. There are a lot of steps you need to complete and changing the location on your device might not be something everyone is comfortable with. If this applies to you, fear not as you can still play games on the 22Bet mobile site without any issues. The experience is not quite as optimised, but the mobile site is not a long way back in terms of quality.
What the 22Bet mobile app does best is to provide a gigantic collection of casino games. There is so much to enjoy here, virtually unlimited hours of entertainment at your fingertips. For the number of games that are supported, the app is surprisingly rapid throughout. Players can scroll through lists of games at a real pace with virtually no lag even on older devices.
While the developers deserve plenty of credit for this, the layout of the app needs some tweaking. Having all games categories hidden within ‘slots’ is a bizarre way of structuring the casino and then there is the games section. 22Bet have put just a handful of relevant titles within the ‘games’ page, leaving the rest in the main casino. In this sense, the app does take some getting used to, especially as not all menu options have a text description. Once you have tried it out a few times, though, you will realise just how much this app has to offer.