- Sports Betting
- 1xBet Betting Odds
- Minimum & Maximum Stakes
- Registration Process (Steps)
- Payment Methods
- Casino Games
- 1xBet Mobile App
- Betting Services
- Live betting
- Casino Section
- Live Casino
- 1xbet Broadcast Sport Matches
- 1xBet Benefits
- Is 1xbet Licensed Bookmaker?
- How to Use the Free Bets?
- 1xbet Bonus Codes
- What Kind of Bonuses Does 1xbet Offer?
- Alternative Websites
- 1xbet Alternative Links
- Company Information
1xBet is a combined sportsbook and casino gambling site that was founded in 2007. 1xBet is owned and run by Roman Semiokhin, Dmitry Kazorin, and Sergey Karshkov, with registered headquarters in Cyprus.
If you’re looking to place a wager on sports, esports, or live and virtual casino games, you’ll find all these and more at One x Bet. The site holds a Curaçao eGaming license, which is one of the most well-known organizations when it comes to online gambling.
1xBet, as a company, employs over 140 staff, many of whom work internationally on behalf of the site. As such, 1xBet covers a wide range of countries, which we’ll look at in more detail below.
If you browse 1xbet.com, you’ll find a wide variety of sports events, including football (soccer), baseball, tennis, and more. Regarding the casino section, there are slots, jackpots, poker, table game staples like roulette, and plenty of live dealer games to choose from.
1xBet is relatively unique in the online gambling world as it caters to all types of players, whether they’re looking for any of the above activities, bingo, lotto, and even live events. 1xBet is also partnered with a range of well-known software developers such as Pragmatic Play and Yggdrasil, plus top sports/esports teams like Barcelona Football Club and ESL (Electronic Sports League).
What sport events can be bet on 1xBet?
Specific events change on a regular basis, but you’ll still find these sports/topics to wager on year-round:
- Alpine Skiing
- American Football
- Beach Volleyball
- Field Hockey
- Formula 1
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Sports
- Olympic Games
- Table Tennis
- Winter Sports
What Are the Odds for Betting in 1xBet?
See the table below for the most common odds at 1xBet:
|Types of Odds||Definition|
|1||The first team listed, usually the home team will win.|
|X||The match will be a draw.|
|2||The second team listed, usually the visitors, will win.|
|1x||A double chance bet, which usually promises less of a payout. The first team listed will win or draw.|
|12||A double chance bet, which usually promises less of a payout. Either the first team or the second team will win.|
|2x||A double chance bet, which usually promises less of a payout. The second team listed will win or draw.|
|Total||The bookmaker estimates a total score for the game. You choose O if you think it will be higher, or U if you predict lower.|
Once you have found the odds for you, it’s crucial to understand these terms:
- Conditional bets – the bookmaker allows you to place a series of bets, either single or accumulators. If the first bet wins, the return can be used for a second bet, and if the second bet wins, the return can be used for a third. If the first bet loses, the conditional bet loses.
- Final odds – when you add odds to your bet slip, there is a menu to select if you want to confirm the odds and make them final. Alternatively, you can accept if the odds increase, or accept any change.
- Maximum bet – once added to your bet slip, you will see the maximum stake listed if applicable. You can also use the maximum for conditional bets, which means all of your return will be used.
- Automaximum – it is a click one click option where you can place your full balance as the stake.
- Potential winnings – Shown in your bet slip, once you’ve entered your stake, you will see a prediction of how much you could win.
What are the stakes of 1xBet?
There isn’t an official minimum or maximum stake/betting limit, as 1xBet lets players set their own.
These can be in increments as low as 0.01 for a minimum 1xBet stake and the maximum 1xBet stake will depend on the type of bet you would choose to place.
For example, the minimum stake on a single selection is €0.20/$0.30. For system bets or accumulators, One x Bet returns €600,000 per bet.
How to Register for 1xBet?
To open an account within 1xBet, the personal info of the user must be entered into a registration form. However, 1xBet offers different registration procedures and accounts that are detailed below, plus the option to sign up for either a sports or casino welcome bonus. Bettors can also choose to pick one of these offers after they’ve registered.
What are the account types of 1xBet?
The account types of 1xBet are listed below. For most of them, you can then choose to receive your username and password as a .txt file, .jpg image, or sent to your email.
Enter your country, preferred currency, and promo code (if you have one), then click ‘Register’.
If you choose this method, you’ll automatically be given a username and password. You just need to enter your other details in your account later on.
Enter your phone number and preferred currency, and promo code (again, if you have one). You’ll receive a confirmation code via SMS, so once you get it enter it into the relevant box. Then, click ‘Register’.
This is the most detailed option, as you’ll need to not only enter your phone, email, country, and currency, but also your city and full name. Plus, a promo code if you have one. This option also lets you choose your own 1xBet account password.
With 1xBet, it’s possible to sign up for an account by linking to Yandex, Telegram, Vkontakte, Mail.ru, Odnoklassniki, or Google. Otherwise, you’ll still need to choose your country and currency, plus get the chance to enter a promo code before you click ‘Register’.
Depending on the option that you picked, you may be prompted to enter other information to your accounts such as a telephone number or an email.
This window will prompt you to link your email address to your account.
This window will prompt you to link your phone number to your account.
Which payment methods can be used for betting in 1xBet?
Altogether, 1xBet has 87 payment methods available. However, keep in mind that their availability differs from country to country. In short, you’ll find the following types of payment methods available:
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit|
|Perfect Money||€1||Not stated||Instant|
|Jeton Wallet||€5||Not stated||Instant|
|Paysafe Card||€1||Not stated||Instant|
|Bitcoin||0.04 mBT||Not stated||Instant|
|Litecoin||17.06 mLTC||Not stated||Instant|
|Dogecoin||15.32 DOGE||Not stated||Instant|
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Visa||€10||Not stated||up to 7 days|
|MasterCard||€10||Not stated||up to 7 days|
|Payeer||€2||Not stated||15 minutes|
|Perfect Money||€2||Not stated||15 minutes|
|Jeton Wallet||€10||Not stated||15 minutes|
|Sepa||€10||Not stated||15 minutes|
|Bitcoin||0.96 mBT||Not stated||15 minutes|
|Litecoin||9.66 mLTC||Not stated||15 minutes|
|Dogecoin||96.05 DOGE||Not stated||15 minutes|
How to check betting history in 1xBet?
The two main account history features are ‘Bet History’ and ‘Transaction History’. You can access these from a drop-down menu when you hover the cursor over ‘My Account’, in the top right corner of the site. Alternatively, click on ‘My Account’ and choose from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
‘Bet History’ lets you choose a time period and then displays all previous bets according to different factors. These are: ‘Sports’, ‘Live’, ‘Settled’, ‘Unsettled’, ‘By settlement time’, types of bet, and finally a choice between ‘Time of bet’, ‘Bet amount’, ‘Odds’, and ‘Status’.
‘Transaction History’ lists all transfers made involving deposits and withdrawals. You can also check funds in your virtual account, which includes bonus credit.
What kind of Games are available at One x Bet?
Whether you’re a sports bettor or casino gambler, you’re spoilt for choice on 1xBet. The site has a huge range of sports events and types, including live matches and virtual sports. The casino section includes live dealer games and a substantial portfolio of slot types.
What casino games can be played in 1xBet bookmaker?
You’ll find the following types of games, and related game types available to play in the 1xBet casino section.
- 3D slots
- Book of Ra
- Buy bonus
- Drops & Wins
- Hold and Win
- Live Drops & Wins
- Top сhoice
- Card Games
- Climb to Victory
You’ll also find:
- Hunting and Fishing-themed games
- Virtual board games
Does 1xBet Have an Apk or Mobile Betting App?
Yes. 1xBet has both. You can download the 1xBet APK file directly from the main site for Android, and for iOS mobile devices you can get the 1xBet app via the App Store. The file size of both applications is small, at around 35MB.
How is the 1xBet mobile application?
Whichever operating system you choose, the 1xBet mobile app offers all the same functionalities as the parent site. You can filter sports by event types and odds, choose casino games by providers or popular choices, and all the other typical search parameters.
When we used the app for the purpose of this review, we didn’t find any bugs. Everything is streamlined to be accessed within as minimal touches as possible, making it arguably faster and easier to use than the main site.
What Services are available at 1xBet?
Anyone who signs up with 1xBet will find the following services:
1xBet live betting
You can bet on live events across various sports, depending on what’s available when you use the site. Live betting is a feather in the cap of 1xBet as it opens up a more interactive form of wagering, and helps capture the spirit of visiting a physical space to watch your favourite team or athlete as they compete.
Sports bettors can even select multiple live events, including the available odds, and watch them unfold from one page. Bear in mind that some events only provide live statistics rather than live footage. Games that do feature live action may experience delays in streaming if you have a slow internet connection.
The 1xBet Casino features a huge range of games from an equally huge range of providers. Reputable software developers such as Pragmatic Play share space with lesser-known companies like Gameart.
1xBet live casino
The Live Casino on 1xBet has games from well-known providers like Evolution and Ezugi. Live dealers bring the atmosphere of a real casino into your home, complete with live chat functions and suitable background music and ambiance.
Does 1xBet broadcast live sports matches?
Other than the live sports available to wager on, 1xBet also features TVBet for live games. However, when we checked for the purpose of this review, the only live games were casino-related.
Which are the Main Advantages of 1xBet?
Betting sites need to stand out from the crowd to attract customers. 1xBet has several unique points, including the following:
- Speed: Using the site and downloading the app is fast, but the place you will be most impressed with speed is when your withdrawal is processed instantly.
- Reputation: With at least ten years in the industry, 1xBet has proven that it is successful and can be trusted. That’s why 1xBet has over 400,000 active players.
- Good odds: The margins at 1xBet offer good value, especially when it comes to football. Pay attention to 1X2 and Asian handicap markets, which are above average.
- Markets: 1xBet has a huge variety of sports and betting markets available. Although football is well covered, you can find an interesting range of bet types and special wagers.
- Live betting: The site regularly has over 1,000 live events for you to bet on, and those odds also offer good value. The in-play section is well-organized and bound to give you lots of fun.
Is 1xBet a Licensed Bookmaker?
Yes. 1xBet holds an eGaming license from Curaçao, as clearly stated in the footer of every website page.
Is 1xBet safe and secure?
What are the criminal investigations for 1xBet?
The founders of 1xBet, Roman Semiokhin, Dmitry Kazorin, and Sergey Karshkov, are currently under investigation and wanted by Russian and UK authorities. The Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation in the Bryansk region suspected the men were responsible for using 1xBet as a front for a series of illegal gambling activities, such as betting on children’s sports.
As of July 2021, these three men are believed to be hiding out in Cyprus. It’s also not believed anyone else currently linked with 1xBet is under suspicion.
Which countries does 1xBet serve?
1xBet serves a long list of countries. Based on the languages and currencies available at the site, you can access it from:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
Which Countries Is 1xBet Most Popular In?
1xBet is popular in the countries below:
The brand has global popularity. However, its success in the African and Asian markets, especially through 1xBet India and 1xBet Turkey, has made the company stronger than ever.
Is 1xBet Legal in All Countries?
No. 1xBet has a license in Curacao, which means it can operate in many different countries. However, there are places that require local licenses or restrict gambling activities.
Countries Where 1xBet Is Legal
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
Countries Where 1xBet is Illegal
The following list of countries restrict access to 1xBet:
How to Use 1xBet Free Bets?
Sometimes you’ll find free bets covered by at least one promotion on 1xBet. However, due to the regularly changing nature of promotions, the terms also vary. As such, we can’t give you a default list of free bet terms, but we can give you a general example.
Free bets are typically given due to either a welcome bonus or after a player has made certain types of bets. These could include bets placed on listed events, or at certain odds.
Once received, free bets function similarly to other forms of bonus credit, in that there will often be a time frame in which they need to be used. They may also only be applicable for specific wager types. We recommend keeping an eye on the 1xBet Promotions page for any free bet offers as they appear.
Does 1xBet distribute promotion codes?
Promo codes allow players to access unique offers or boost existing ones. 1xBet distributes promotional codes regularly and quite often via email if you’ve signed up to the site. Codes usually consist of random numbers and letters combined or specific phrases related to the offer. You can use 1xBet promo codes when you register, and via the ‘Bonuses and gifts’ section of your account page.
We have a special 1xbet promo code BETENEMY, which you can use upon the registration process.
What Are the Bonus Types of 1xBet?
There are more than 15 types of online casino and sports betting bonuses at 1xBet. They are welcome offers, deposit bonuses, cashback, profit boosts, competitions, no-risk bets, hyper bonuses, event-specific rewards, lucky streaks, daily drops and wins, power reels, cash days, bet insurance, birthday gifts, freerolls, and jackpots.
It’s fantastic that the site has this variety of promotions. Crucially, 1xBet has ways to reward you when you sign up, such as the first deposit welcome offer. Plus, the competitions, lucky streaks, and daily drops and wins give you frequent opportunities to get something extra and to have fun at the same time.
How to use 1xBet offers?
Here’s the essential information on how to make the most of each bonus type:
- Welcome offers – You can choose a registration bonus for the sportsbook or the casino. To claim, you need to sign up with all information provided and make a minimum deposit of €10 or currency equivalent.
- Deposit bonuses – On a particular day of the week, if you make a deposit in your account, the bookmaker will match it.
- Cashback – Each week, the total amount that you’ve spent is added up, and you’re given a percentage as cashback each Tuesday.
- Profit boosts – Play certain 1xGames and get double the winnings.
- Competitions – The casino and sportsbook offer competitions, such as accumulator battles. If you finish at the top of the leaderboard, you win a prize.
- No risk bets – For particular selections or on specific days, you make a bet, and if you win, you get your return; if you lose, you get your stake back.
- Hyper bonuses – It applies to accumulator bets with four or more selections and odds of at least 1.2; if you win, you get a reward up to 250%.
- Event-specific rewards – When you place a wager on a tournament, like the US Open, you get entered into a prize draw.
- Lucky streaks – Play the qualifying games during a set period, earn points for wins and claim your share of the prize pool depending on where you finish.
- Daily drops and wins – Every week, you have the chance to win a share of a prize pool by playing the slot games in the drops and wins category.
- Power reels – Earn points by playing power reel games, and if you get to the top of the leaderboard, you get a prize.
- Cash days – Play specific slots during a certain period to collect points and win.
- Bet insurance – Buy insurance to cover part or all of your stake so that you get some of it back even if you lose.
- Birthday gifts – Receive a promo code via SMS on your birthday and use it to claim a special gift.
- Freerolls – If you have access to the Legion Poker room, register for the daily free buy tournaments and play for free.
- Jackpots – When playing Montecarlo games, you can win 100% of the jackpot with a royal flush or 30% with a straight flush.
What are 1xBet free bets?
Free bets are a way for 1xBet to give you a reward. They have a cash value but can’t be withdrawn. Instead, you need to use them to make a bet; if you win, you get the return (which you can then withdraw) minus the initial stake.
Bookmaker Comparison for 1xBet
What Are the 1xBet Alternative Websites?
If you are looking for a sportsbook and want to try something other than 1xBet, then you could consider one of these options:
1xbet alternative links / 1xbet mirror links
Look at the list below and find some 1xbet mirror sites:
- 1xbet India – in.1xbet.com
- 1xbet Turkey – x-1xbet-60891.world
- 1xbet China – 1xbetchina.com
- 1xbet Vietnam – 1xbetvn.com
- 1xbet Kenya – 1xbet.co.ke
What Are the Company Details of 1xBet Bookmaker?
The 1xBet headquarters are in Limassol, Cyprus. There are many ways to get in touch. You can use the general enquiries email, [email protected], or phone on +44 127 325-69-87.
Who is the 1xbet Owner?
1xBet company details cover the CEO, size, headquarters, contact numbers, and more. 1xBet doesn’t list a CEO, but the company is managed by Sergey Karshkov, Roman Semiokhin, Dmitry Kazorin, Evgeniy Kiriushin, and Alexandr Thikonov. 1xBet’s estimated revenue is $2 billion.
What are the social media accounts of 1xBet?
If you want to follow or contact 1xBet on social media, you can check out the following accounts:
- Twitter: 1xbet_Support
- Facebook: Official Page
- Instagram: Official Profile
Where are the headquarters of 1xBet?
The 1xBet headquarter is in Cyprus. The exact address is 7-9 Riga Feraiou, Lizantia Court, Office 310, Agioi Omologites, 1087, Nicosia, Cyprus.
How to contact 1xbet via phone?
The contact numbers for 1xBet are:
What are the terms and conditions of 1xBet?
The terms and conditions at 1xBet include:
- Bets can only be placed by those of legal age typically 18 or older in most locations.
- All bets are settled based on the data provided.
- Winnings are paid out within 30 days of result publication.
- Customers need to undergo verification processes.
- By using 1xBet, you are agreeing to terms and conditions in line with rules that prevent money laundering and international terrorism.
- Customers have a right to self-exclude.
- Customers are responsible for making sure that accessing the site is legal in their location.
How does 1xBet use user information?
1xBet uses user information for customer support, to provide tailored promotional offers, products, and services, and for necessary security and identity verification. Information is protected through encrypted and password-protected databases with active firewalls.
When was 1xBet founded?
1xBet was founded in 2007.
What awards has 1xBet won?
1xBet has been nominated for many awards, including being shortlisted for the Online Sports Betting Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Awards. 1xBet won the SBC award for Esports Operator of the Year 2020 and was recognized by the EGR Nordics Virtual Awards for its marketing campaign.
What’s the latest news about 1xBet?
Recent news stories about 1xBet include:
- “1xBet nominated in Nine Categories at IGA 2021” from Casino Review talks about how the operator is one of the strongest contenders at the awards ceremony as 1xBet has been nominated in nine different categories.
- “ESL and WePlay respond to criticism of their partnership with 1xBet” from Esports News UK talks about the betting sites links with the Ultimate Fighting Championship by WePlay and the ESL on its CSGO Pro Tour.
What is the parent company of 1xBet?
1xBet is owned by 1X Corp N.V.
What are the subsidiaries of 1xBet?
Subsidiaries of the company include 1xBit, 1xStavka, 22Bet, Asprobet, Betwinner, Melbet, and Bookmaker Pub.
What is the official site address of 1xBet?
The official site address is 1xbet.com.
Does 1xBet have a support service?
Yes. 1xBet has a support service with a contact form on the site, several email addresses for different departments, and contact numbers. The site doesn’t list response times, but it does state that customer service is available 24/7.
- General queries: [email protected]
- Security department: [email protected]
- Public relations and advertising: [email protected]
- Online partnership queries: [email protected]
- Betting shops partnership queries: [email protected]
- Finances: [email protected]