1xbet deposits and withdrawals are transactions players can make on the 1xbet betting site to fund their accounts and clear their winnings from them. A 1xbet deposit is a transaction where the bettor sends money to their 1xbet account. A 1xbet withdrawal refers to cashing out funds from a 1xbet account. So, practically, it is a reversed process.
To make transactions on the 1xbet sportsbook, the player can choose from more than 200 payment methods. The list of supported 1xbet payment methods depends on the user’s location. On the 1xbet payments page, customers will find available payment methods classified by their type.
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit|
|Perfect Money||€1||Not stated||Instant|
|Jeton Wallet||€5||Not stated||Instant|
|Paysafe Card||€1||Not stated||Instant|
|Bitcoin||0.04 mBT||Not stated||Instant|
|Litecoin||17.06 mLTC||Not stated||Instant|
|Dogecoin||15.32 DOGE||Not stated||Instant|
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Visa||€10||Not stated||up to 7 days|
|MasterCard||€10||Not stated||up to 7 days|
|Payeer||€2||Not stated||15 minutes|
|Perfect Money||€2||Not stated||15 minutes|
|Jeton Wallet||€10||Not stated||15 minutes|
|Sepa||€10||Not stated||15 minutes|
|Bitcoin||0.96 mBT||Not stated||15 minutes|
|Litecoin||9.66 mLTC||Not stated||15 minutes|
|Dogecoin||96.05 DOGE||Not stated||15 minutes|
Not all payment methods supported by the 1xbet bookmaker require sharing financial data with the operator. For instance, using bank transfers may involve more risk since the player has to give their bank account information to the bookmaker. The same goes for bank cards.
Although most customers have bank accounts and bank cards, they should consider using alternative payment methods on the 1xbet betting site to ensure a safe gaming experience. In this guide to 1xbet deposit, payment and withdrawal methods, we will discuss all the options available on the betting site.
What are the 1xbet Deposit Options?
1xbet deposit options are payment methods players can use to fund their accounts, including but not limited to the following:
- Bank cards: the benefit of the bank card deposit method of 1xbet is that most bettors have either a debit or credit card.
- e-Wallets: the benefit of the e-wallet deposit method of 1xbet is that they guarantee security and swift transactions since they are processed externally.
- Cash: the benefit of the cash deposit method of 1xbet is that the player does not need a bank account to make a payment.
- Payment systems: the benefit of the payment system deposit method of 1xbet is that they include e-wallets customers can use to make transactions without revealing their financial information to the operator.
- Bank transfer: the benefit of the bank transfer deposit method of 1xbet is that it allows bettors to make payments and withdrawals with no additional credentials, using only their bank accounts.
- Cryptocurrency: The benefit of the cryptocurrency deposit method of 1xbet is that it allows players to make safe and fast transactions while keeping their privacy.
- e-Vouchers: The benefit of the e-voucher deposit method of 1xbet is that it enables players to find their 1xbet accounts without a bank card or account.
What Are the 1xbet Deposit Limits?
1xbet deposit limits are the minimum and maximum amounts players can send to their 1xbet accounts. 1xbet bookmaker sets the minimum deposit limit at the following values:
- Visa: minimum deposit €/$1
- MasterCard: minimum deposit €/$1
- Interac Online: minimum deposit €/$1
- Skrill: minimum deposit €/$1
- Skrill 1-Tap: minimum deposit €/$1
- Perfect Money: minimum deposit €/$1
- Sticpay: minimum deposit €/$1
- Jeton: minimum deposit €/$1
- ecoPayz: minimum deposit €/$1
- Neteller: minimum deposit €/$1
- Bitcoin: minimum deposit €/$1
- Litecoin: minimum deposit €/$1
- Dogecoin: minimum deposit €/$1
- Flexepin: minimum deposit €/$10
1xbet bookmaker does not set the maximum deposit limit.
Which Payment Methods Can Be Used for 1xbet?
The following payment methods can be used for 1xbet:
- Visa: one of the major bank cards that can be used on 1xbet sportsbook for deposits and withdrawals.
- MasterCard: a bank card that can be used for both 1xbet deposits and withdrawals.
- Interac Online: a debit card is available to Canadian players who can use it to top up their 1xbet accounts.
- Skrill: an e-wallet that can be used for both deposits and withdrawals on the 1xbet betting site.
- Skrill 1-Tap: a payment method that enables 1xbet users to make transactions via their Skrill wallet with a single tap on the screen of their mobile device.
- Perfect Money: an electronic payment system that enables 1xbet customers to make non-cash deposits online.
- Sticpay: an e-wallet that allows 1xbet bettors to make transactions and convert traditional money into cryptocurrencies.
- Jeton: an e-wallet suitable for 1xbet deposits and withdrawals with no additional fees.
- ecoPayz: a payment system that enables 1xbet users to make fast transactions in 50 currencies.
- Neteller: a trusted e-wallet that enables 1xbet players to make payments and withdrawals without revealing their financial data to the operator.
- Bitcoin: a cryptocurrency accepted by 1xbet bookmaker for both payments and withdrawals.
- Litecoin: a cryptocurrency that 1xbet players can use to make deposits and withdrawals.
- Dogecoin: a cryptocurrency accepted by 1xbet sportsbook for both deposits and cashouts.
- Flexepin: an e-voucher 1xbet customers can use to top up their account without a bank card or account.
Does 1xbet Offer Deposits with PayPal?
No, 1xbet does not offer deposits with PayPal. Instead of PayPal, 1xbet customers can use Skrill or Neteller to settle their transactions.
What credit cards can be used at 1xbet for Deposit and Withdraw?
1xbet bettors can use the following credit cards for deposits and withdrawals:
Visa and MasterCard credit cards are convenient banking options since they allow 1xbet customers to make safe payments and cashouts. Both cards are popular among bettors because they enable them to carry out transactions with no need to create new accounts. There is no difference between Visa and MasterCard when it comes to the way they are used.
What are the Accepted Currencies within 1xbet?
The accepted currencies within 1xbet are presented below:
- Euro (EUR)
- United States Dollar (USD)
- Russian Ruble (RUB)
- UAE Dirham (AED)
- Albanian Lek (ALL)
- Armenian Dram (AMD)
- Algerian Dinar (DZD)
- Angolan Kwanza (AOA)
- Argentinian Pesos (ARS)
- Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Azerbaijani Manat (AZN)
- Bosnia Herzegovina Mark (BAM)
- British Pound (GBP)
- Bolivian Boliviano (BOB)
- Bangladeshi Taka (BDT)
- Brazilian Real (BRL)
- Belarusian Ruble (BYR)
- Bulgarian Lev (BGN)
- Burundian Franc (BIF)
- Botswanan Pula (BWP)
- Cambodian Riel (KHR)
- Bahraini Dinar (BHD)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Congolese Franc (CDF)
- Cape Verdean Escudo (CVE)
- Chilean Peso (CLP)
- Chinese Yuan (CNY)
- Central African Franc (XAF)
- Colombian Peso (COP)
- Comorian Franc (KMF)
- Czech Koruna (CZK)
- Croatian Kuna (HRK)
- Djiboutian Franc (DJF)
- Danish Krone (DKK)
- Ethiopian Birr (ETB)
- Eritrean Nakfa (ERN)
- Georgian Lari (GEL)
- Ghanaian Cedi (GHS)
- Gambian Dalasi (GMD)
- Guinean Franc (GNF)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Haitian Gourde (HTG)
- Hungarian Forint (HUF)
- Honduran Lempira (HNL)
- Icelandic Krona (ISK)
- Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Israeli New Shekel (ILS)
- Indian Rupees (INR)
- Iraqi Dinar (IQD)
- Iranian Rial (IRR)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Jordanian Dinar (JOD)
- Kazakhstani Tenge (KZT)
- Kyrgyzstani Som (KGS)
- Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD)
- Kenyan Shilling (KES)
- Laotian Kip (LAK)
- Libyan Dinar (LYD)
- Liberian Dollar (LRD)
- Lesotho Loti (LSL)
- Moroccan Dirham (MAD)
- Moldovan Leu (MDL)
- Macedonian Denar (MKD)
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
- Malagasy Ariary (MGA)
- Mauritanian Ouguiya (MRU)
- Malawian Kwacha (MWK)
- Mongolian Kogrog (MNT)
- Mexican Pesos (MXN)
- Mozambique Metical (MZN)
- Myanmar Kyat (MMK)
- Namibian Dollar (NAD)
- Norwegian Krone (NOK)
- Nicaraguan Córdoba (NIO)
- Nepalese Rupee (NPR)
- New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
- Nigerian Naira (NGN)
- Omani Rial (OMR)
- Panamian Balboa (PAB)
- Peruvian Nuevo Sol (PEN)
- Philippine Peso (PHP)
- Pakistani Rupee (PKR)
- Paraguayan Guarani (PYG)
- Qatari Riyal (QAR)
- Rwandan Franc (RWF)
- Romanian Leu (RON)
- Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Serbian Dinar (RSD)
- Seychellois Rupee (SCR)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Saudi Riyal (SAR)
- Sudanese Pound (SDG)
- Somali Shilling (SOS)
- South Korean Won (KRW)
- South African Rand (ZAR)
- Sri Lankan Rupee (LKR)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Sierra Leonean Leone (SLL)
- South Sudanese Pound (SSP)
- Syrian Pound (SYP)
- Swazi Lilangeni (SZL)
- Tajikistan Somoni (TJS)
- Thai Baht (THB)
- New Taiwan Dollar (TWD)
- Transnistrian Ruble (PRB)
- Turkmenistan Manat (TMT)
- Tunisian Dinar (TND)
- Turkish Lira (TRY)
- Tanzanian Shilling (TZS)
- Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH)
- Ugandan Shilling (UGX)
- Uruguayan Peso (UYU)
- Uzbekistani Som (UZS)
- Vietnamese Dong (VND)
- West African CFA Franc (XOF)
- Zambian Kwacha (ZMW)
- Zimbabwean Dollar (ZWL)
1xbet bookmaker accepts a wide range of fiat currencies, catering to players from the four corners of the world. All these options enable bettors to choose the one that suits them best and avoid spending money on exchange fees.
What is the difference between Visa and MasterCard for 1xbet Payments?
There is no difference between Visa and Card for 1xbet payments. Both options are safe, and players can use them to make deposits and withdrawals on the 1xbet betting site. The minimum amount 1xbet users can deposit via Visa and MasterCard is $1, while the minimum withdrawal is set at $1.50. Keep in mind that these amounts may vary depending on the bank and country of residence.
1xbet transactions with Visa and MasterCard incur no fees on the operator’s part. Although no specific bonuses and promotions are designed exclusively for bank card users, players who make payments through Visa or MasterCard can take advantage of various 1xbet offers. When it comes to deposit and withdrawal times, they are the same for both options. Deposits and withdrawals made through these bank cards may take between 1 minute and 7 days.
Does 1xbet Offer Deposits with Cryptocurrencies?
Yes, 1xbet offers deposits with cryptocurrencies listed below:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Tether (USDT)
- Xem/Nem (XEM)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Verge (XVG)
- Milli-Bitcoin Cash (mBCH)
- Milli-Bitcoin (MBT)
- Milli-Bitcoin Gold (mBTG)
- Milli-Dash (mDASH)
- Milli-Ethereum Classic (mETC)
- Milli-Ethereum (mETH)
- Milli-Litecoin (mLTC)
- Milli-Monero (mXMR)
- Milli-Zcash (mZEC)
- DigiByte (DGB)
- QTUM (QTUM)
- Binance Coin (BSC)
- Polkadot (DOT)
- Eos (EOS)
- USD Coin (USDC)
- TrueUSD (TUSD)
- Paxos Standard Token (PAX)
- Wrapped Bitcoin on Ethereum (WBTC)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Dai (DAI)
- Chainlink (LINK)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- TRON (TRX)
- BitShares (BTS)
What is the Minimum Withdrawal in 1xbet?
The minimum withdrawal in 1xbet is set at €/$1.50. It is one of the lowest withdrawal limits in the industry, which makes 1xbet sportsbook the perfect fit for casual players. For instance, the minimum withdrawal amount in William Hill is set between €/$5 and €/$30, depending on the preferred cashout method.
What is the Maximum Withdrawal in 1xbet?
The maximum withdrawal in 1xbet is not limited. When compared with other operators, 1xbet bookmaker has relaxed withdrawal rules, since most bookmakers limit how much players can cash out from their accounts. For instance, William Hill limits withdrawals to €/$5,000 and €/$10,000 per transaction, depending on the preferred banking option.
What is the Transaction time within 1xbet?
1xbet deposits are processed instantly, while withdrawals may take up to 7 days, depending on the banking method the player chooses. Withdrawals requested via bank cards take between 1 minute and 7 days, while those requested via other banking options take 15 minutes. However, players must take into account the pending time of up to 24 hours needed for withdrawals to be approved by the operator.
1xbet bookmaker processes withdrawals efficiently, thus enabling customers to get their winnings quickly. For instance, at Unibet, customers can clear their winnings through e-wallets within 12 hours, while withdrawals through bank transfers and credit or debit cards may take 1 to 3 and 3to 5 working days, respectively.
How can a User change the operating currency within 1xbet account for payments?
The user cannot change the operating currency within their 1xbet account. However, there are an option 1xbet players can make use of if they want to use other currencies for payments. They can add a currency wallet in the account settings following the steps listed below:
- Step 1: Go to the My Account page.
- Step 2: Under the Account Settings section, click on the Add a wallet button.
- Step 3: Add a wallet and choose a preferred currency from the drop-down list.
What are the Possible Errors for the 1xbet Payment Process?
Possible errors for the 1xbet payment process include the following:
- Payment denied by the operator
- Unknown error
- Withdrawal rejected
While depositing or withdrawing funds on the 1xbet betting site, an error may occur due to various reasons. They may include providing incorrect data, not activating a phone number attached to the 1xbet account and not completing the identity verification procedure, to name a few.
1. 1xbet denied by operator payment processing error
The 1xbet denied by the operator payment error is an error that may occur when topping up the 1xbet account.It can happen due to multiple reasons, including the following:
- Malfunction in the bookmaker system.
- Depositing from a bank card or account that does not belong to the account holder.
- Providing incorrect data.
The solution for the 1xbet denied by the operator payment error varies depending on the reason that has caused the error. The player can contact the operator through live chat, email or phone to solve the problem if there has been a malfunction in the system. Otherwise, they should follow the instructions and provide correct data to complete their deposits.
2. Unknown error during 1xbet Payment Process
The 1xbet unknown error during the payment process may is an error that may occur during withdrawals.
Some of the reasons that can cause it are restrictions imposed by the operator that will prevent the user from clearing funds from their account. If there were no violations or restrictions, a payment failure may occur due to a malfunction in the payment system.
To resolve this problem, the player should contact customer support agents using one of the communication channels and ask for assistance with the withdrawal procedure.
3. Withdraw Rejected Error
The 1xbet withdraw rejected payment error is an error that may occur during the withdrawal procedure when the operator refuses to complete it.
The user may receive the transaction is declined notification due to several reasons:
- Entering incorrect data.
- No phone number is attached to the 1xbet account.
- Not verifying personal data.
- Requesting the withdrawal of an amount lower than the minimum or higher than a maximum limit.
Let’s take a closer look at each of the possible reasons for this 1xbet payment error and find solutions for it.
4. Incorrect data entered
The 1xbet incorrect data entered payment error is an error that occurs when the player tries to withdraw funds.
It happens when the customer uses different details to the ones they have used when depositing. In the Deposits and Withdrawals Terms and Conditions, 1xbet bookmaker clearly states that withdrawing funds is possible if the player uses the same payment details that were used for depositing.
The solution to this problem would be using the same payment system and the details for a withdrawal assigned to the player when they have made a deposit. If they have used different payment options to deposit, withdrawals must be proportional to the deposits made via a particular method.
5. Excess of limit
The 1xbet excess of limit payment error is an error that occurs when the player requests a withdrawal that exceeds the maximum amount limit.
Although 1xbet bookmaker does not limit how much money the user can clear from their account, there are still certain limits that apply to particular banking methods. They include credit/debit cards, e-wallets or bank transfers. If the player exceeds them, they will receive the invalid card limit or the limit has been exceeded notification.
The solution to the 1xbet excess of limit payment error would be entering another amount up to the limit accepted by a certain withdrawal method.
6. The amount indicated is incorrect
The 1xbet amount indicated is an incorrect payment error is an error that occurs during cashing out.
It mainly happens when the player tries to withdraw a lower amount than allowed by the operator.
To solve this issue, refer to the 1xbet Payments page and check the minimum amount that can be withdrawn via the preferred banking method. Repeat the withdrawal procedure and enter the correct amount.
7. No phone number is tied
The 1xbet X payment error is an error that occurs while withdrawing funds.
The main reason why this error happens is that the phone number is not added to the player’s account or it has not been confirmed.
To withdraw funds from the 1xbet account, the player must connect their phone number to it. The same goes for claiming certain bonuses on the 1xbet sportsbook. To solve this problem, the player should go to the Personal Data section and activate the phone number by entering it along with the code they receive from the operator via SMS.
8. Identification of the person has not been completed
The 1xbet identification of the person who has not completed payment error is an error that may occur upon a withdrawal request.
It happens when the player tries to clear their winnings without verifying identity previously.
To cash out funds from the 1xbet account, the user must enter the required details along with documents that confirm their identity, such as a valid passport. The identity verification process may take up to 72 hours.
Are the Earnings from 1xbet taxed?
Whether the earnings from 1xbet will be taxed depends on the country of the player’s residence.
For instance, 1xbet bookmaker deducts 20% of winnings scored by Kenyan players. In India, an income from online betting exceeding ₹10,000 is subject to a flat 30% tax.
How to Withdraw 1xbet Bonus Payments?
The 1xbet registration bonus can be withdrawn once the player meets the requirements set by the operator. They are listed below:
- The 1xbet bonus for sports is subject to a 5x wagering requirement. It must be wagered in accumulator bets and used within 30 days. Each accumulator bet must contain 3 or more events, with at least 3 of the included events having odds of 1.40 or higher.
- The casino welcome bonus carries a 35x wagering requirement that must be fulfilled within 7 days, and bets must not be higher than $5.
- The player must provide ID documents to confirm their identity, or their bonus payments will be forfeited.
- Bonus payments can be withdrawn if the remaining account balance is larger than the bonus amount and all bets are settled.
What Are the 1xbet Payment Conditions?
1xbet payment conditions are listed below:
- The operator processes withdrawal requests 24/7.
- 1xbet bookmaker can decline cash withdrawal requests when deposits were made via e-payment systems.
- 1xbet bookie can refuse any withdrawal request if the deposit and cashout amounts are inconsistent with bets the player has placed
- The operator can refuse withdrawals if it believes that the player’s account has been misused.
- Customers should not transfer funds between different payment systems or deposit and withdraw funds without making wagers.
- Withdrawals must be made with the same payment details the bettor has used for depositing. If they use different options to deposit, their withdrawals should be in proportion with the payments made via a particular method.
- Players should not deposit and withdraw funds through e-wallets belonging to other persons.
- The operator can deny withdrawals requested with someone else‘s payment details.
- 1xbet bookmaker can reject a withdrawal when the customer breaches the Terms and Conditions, like not placing a bet before they request a withdrawal.
- The operator does not charge fees on deposits and withdrawals in Bitcoin made via the Bitcoin payment system.
What is the minimum deposit amount at 1xbet?
The minimum deposit at 1xbet is €/$1.
What is the minimum withdrawal amount at 1xbet?
The minimum withdrawal at 1xbet is €/1.50.
What are the maximum limits for deposits and withdrawals at 1xbet?
There is no maximum limit for 1xbet payments.
Can I use cryptocurrencies at 1xbet banking section?
Yes, you can. The cryptocurrencies payments are accepted.
Is 1xbet Safe for Payments?
1xbet is safe for payments as it supports reliable banking methods. All payments are secure since the operator takes measures to ensure that its partners and subsidiaries also employ security procedures.
The 1xbet betting site uses SSL Version 3 with 128-bit encryption, which prevents users’ sensitive data from being compromised. However, if players want to make sure that their financial data are 100% safe, they should avoid depositing through methods where they have to reveal their bank card or bank account to the operator.